Laguna beach season 3 song

Thread: Laguna beach season 3 song

Tags: None
  1. janehensley said:

Default Laguna beach season 3 song

Does anyone know the song that plays in the laguna beach season three trailer that they play on MTV?? not on overdrive. I think it has piano in it...its the trailer where they do flashbacks of the previous seasons and then they show the new cast. It is a girl i think and its kind of a soft song, i think the girl is saying "do do do do..."or something...I really want to know who sings it someone please help me out!!! Thanks
  2. Boop04 said:

Ok its driving me crazy too!!! The beginning goes do do do do do... but then... i believe the lyrics go...
    "Free Your Mind....(Something i cant tell what it says)... free your mind... let it unwind...." Could this be a common laguna artist like alyssa moreno or dar williams?!?!??!?!?! I've done a million searches but pleaseee.... someone find this!!!
  3. Kr4zyF4iry said:

how about that one commercial....the new one! that..all the people are laying down or on the pool on the lil chairs and all that **** its in a pool..and theres a song!!!! i need help with that song i have no idea a part of it..it says something "guilty of pleasure i think i dunno PLZZZZZZ someone must help me
  4. swimdude57 said:

Default I'm Ready For A Change

Yeah guys, I've def. been searching for the song in the Laguna Beach Season 3 trailer ever since i got the 2nd season on DVD. I know it goes like "I never knew it could be so easy..."(then people start talking and you can't hear the words) then it's like "I'm ready for a change tonight ya I'm ready for a change".
    So if anyone knows please email me at jordanissexy123@yahoo.com or IM me at swimdude57..PLEASE IM DESPERATE..

oh and another song except on The Hills Season One Trailer it's like "nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, I gotta believe, I gotta believe in me, I will find a new tomorrow, there's nothing stopping me. I gotta believe in me".

Thanks Guys Who Ever Finds This So Rocks!
  5. xXlilmisssunshineXx said:

Default Help!

PLEASEEEEE HELP ME! i`m trying to figure out who sings the song on season 3 ep. 12 "only in cabo" while derek,lexi,breana, and kelan are jetskiing. if u know what it is plz email me at queenkate101@aol.com. thnks!
    Last edited by xXlilmisssunshineXx; 03-04-2007 at 01:18 AM.
  6. McKenzie75 said:

OMG! Someone PLEASE help me find this! I'm going nuts!! the song goes somethign like.....something....letter....sealed with a kiss.....something. if you know it PLEASEEEE TELL MEE!!! i would greatley appreciate it! =]]

--McKenzie
  7. faithypoo said:

Smile I found the song

Ok on the hills season 3 commerical the song is by Nelly Furtado: All good things come to an end!

Enjoy!!!

Lolette said:

Quote Originally Posted by McKenzie75 View Post
    OMG! Someone PLEASE help me find this! I'm going nuts!! the song goes somethign like.....something....letter....sealed with a kiss.....something. if you know it PLEASEEEE TELL MEE!!! i would greatley appreciate it! =]]

--McKenzie
    The song is called "8 a.m" by Summer Obsession. It's a great song.
  9. kshea523 said:

Can anyone help me out? I was watching the new season of the hills last night, and I cant remember if it was the first episode or the second episode they showed, but there is a song I need to know the name to and who sings it. I cant recall much, but it has something to do with not being able to except your apology. I am not sure if that is enough, but it is slower and I have heard it before, I just cant recall who it is. HELP ME PLEASE!
  10. ang612 said:

Does anyone know the song that was playing right after lauren and heidi fought in the club??