Gonidis - εσύ θα κλαις φταίω θα λες - esu tha klais

Thread: Gonidis - εσύ θα κλαις φταίω θα λες - esu tha klais

Tags: None
  1. NikiCy said:

Default Gonidis - εσύ θα κλαις φταίω θα λες - esu tha klais

I am looking for the lyrics and translation into English of the following song:

Stamathis Gonidis - esu 8a klais
    εσύ θα κλαις φταίω θα λες

I can read Greek so no need for phonetic - just the words and translation. Really love this song!
    Thank you to anyone who can assist me on this. I'm very grateful.
    x

TheSerbianhoney said:

Μπορεί να λες πως είναι απλό σαν τον καπνό να με διαλύσεις // You can say that it's easy to dissolute me like a smoke
    Σε μια βραδιά σαν τη φωτιά τόσες στιγμές μπορείς να σβήσεις // For one night you can extinguish like a fire so many moments

Εσύ θα κλαις, εσύ θα κλαις, την μοναξιά σου δεν θα αντέχεις // You will cry, you will cry, you will not be able to stand your loneliness
    Εσύ θα κλαις, φταίω θα λες, και θα πεθαίνεις που δεν θα μ' έχεις // You will cry, I'm guilty you'll say, and you'll be dying because you will not have me

Μπορεί να λες θα 'ρθουν στιγμές που μόνο εγώ θα υποφέρω // You can say that the moments will come when only me will suffer
    Μα θα το δεις, θα ξανάρθεις, μα αν θα με βρεις, αυτό δεν ξέρω // But you'll see, you'll come again, but will you find me, I don't know that...

3. NikiCy said:

WOW! Thank you so much you are amazing! xxx

TheSerbianhoney said:

you're welcome