Help with an unknown Hebrew song?

Thread: Help with an unknown Hebrew song?

Tags: None
  1. kaisa said:

Default Help with an unknown Hebrew song?

I have an unknown Hebrew song as an mp3, and I would like to know what it tells about.

I don't know any Hebrew. So I would be really thankful if somebody could translate the lyrics to me, or at least tell me what the song is about. Or even if somebody could write the lyrics of the song in Hebrew, so that I could use an online translator to translate them.

I could send the mp3 through PM if someone would like to help me with this.

yosis said:

put here link to song

3. RudyG said:

Quote Originally Posted by yosis View Post
    put here link to song
    I think the song is on the personal computer/player of the Original Poster, so it cannot be linked to. I'm guessing she/he is looking for someone to give her permission to PM it to them.

Rudy

4. kaisa said:

Quote Originally Posted by RudyG View Post
    I think the song is on the personal computer/player of the Original Poster, so it cannot be linked to. I'm guessing she/he is looking for someone to give her permission to PM it to them.

Rudy
    Yes, Rudy is right, that's what I was thinking .

yosis said:

I didn't understand
    Do you have any audio file to listen to the song?
    לא הבנתי מה הגברת רוצה למישהו יש רעיון מהי רוצה
    Last edited by yosis; 12-19-2011 at 07:38 PM.

6. RudyG said:

אני אנסה להסביר
    לגברת הזות יש שיר במחשב אישי שלה. היא לא זוכרת מאיפה היא חרדה השיר הזה לכן היא לא יכולה לתת לנו קשור (hyperlink) לשיר הזה
    לפיכך היא מחפשת מתנדב שיתן לה אי-מיל שלו למי היא יכולה לשלוח השיר הזה.

Just in case here's the same in English.
    Kaisa has a song on her personal computer. She doesn't remember where she got this song, therefore she is unable to provide a link to it. She is looking for a volunteer who will PM her their email address so that she can email the song to them.

The PM system on this forum does not allow sending of attachmentsת so this would have to be done over personal email. Again Kaisa doesn't know the name of the song or who sings it or what the song is about. So she would have no way of being able to find it on the internet. All she has is an MP3.

HTH
    Rudy

yosis said:

No need email
    You can up the file here
    http://www.speedyshare.com/ when it finish to upload copy past the "download link"

8. PIMOS said:

why u didnt upload it ?