Da inglese a italiano ._. scusatemi ^^

Thread: Da inglese a italiano ._. scusatemi ^^

Tags: None

Eminik said:

Default Da inglese a italiano ._. scusatemi ^^

Waking up from the shock, still dying from the night before
    So mad I can't speak, but I keep coming back for more
    Did you see me there (looking back at you), did you even care?

All the things you said to me, every lie that I believed
    I can't erase the memory, I remember
    Cut so deep I can't forget, loving you is my regret
    I thought that I was over it, but I remember (I remember)

I wanna shut it all out, I wish that this was all a dream (a distant memory)
    I try so hard to forget but it keeps coming back to me (it's coming back to me)
    I should leave I know (but I keep looking back) but I can't let go

I should've known you'd take it all away, shoulda known you'd break my heart again
    I should just forget it all but I remember

Ligeia said:

Waking up from the shock, still dying from the night before/Svegliandomi dallo shock, ancora morente dalla notte prima
    So mad I can't speak, but I keep coming back for more/ cosė folle che non riesco a parlare, ma continuo a tornare per averne ancora
    Did you see me there (looking back at you), did you even care?/ mi hai visto mentre ti guardavo, ti importava almeno qualcosa?

All the things you said to me, every lie that I believed/ tutte le cose che mi hai detto, ogni bugia a cui ho creduto
    I can't erase the memory, I remember/ non riesco a cancellare il ricordo, rimembro
    Cut so deep I can't forget, loving you is my regret/ una ferita cosė profonda che non posso dimenticare, amarti č il mio rimpianto
    I thought that I was over it, but I remember (I remember)/ pensavo mi fosse passata, ma ricordo

I wanna shut it all out, I wish that this was all a dream (a distant memory)/ vorrei chiudere tutto fuori dalla porta, vorrei fosse stato solo un sogno
    I try so hard to forget but it keeps coming back to me (it's coming back to me)/ cerco disperatamente di dimenticare ma continua a tornarmi in mente
    I should leave I know (but I keep looking back) but I can't let go/ dovrei andarmene, lo so, ma continuo a guardarmi indietro, ma non riesco a lasciar perdere

All the things you said to me, every lie that I believed/ tutte le cose che mi hai detto, ogni bugia a cui ho creduto
    I can't erase the memory, I remember/ non riesco a cancellare il ricordo, rimembro
    Cut so deep I can't forget, loving you is my regret/ una ferita cosė profonda che non posso dimenticare, amarti č il mio rimpianto
    I thought that I was over it, but I remember (I remember)/ pensavo mi fosse passata, ma ricordo

I should've known you'd take it all away, shoulda known you'd break my heart again/ avrei dovuto immaginare che ti saresti portata via tutto, avrei dovuto immaginare che mi avresti spezzato il cuore di nuovo
    I should just forget it all but I remember/ dovrei dimenticare tutto, ma rimembro
    "-Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity..."
    "-Actually, I'm planning to threaten you."

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do. Evil plots don't just make themselves, you know!"

Eminik said:

grazie <3