I'm close into finding a very wanted tune from a soundtrack. See the info

Thread: I'm close into finding a very wanted tune from a soundtrack. See the info

Tags: None

MysteryUp said:

Default I'm close into finding a very wanted tune from a soundtrack. See the info

I'm searching for this soundtrack for a long time. It plays on a Greek series and today I stumbled upon an old episode who plays 4 different versions of the same melody (that's what soundtracks tend to do). I foyu happen to know OR have Track ID I would appreciate it if you post at least the artist (which I swear is Nino Rota) or the name of the movie. It is probably an Italian one. The show puts a lot of these.

Now here is the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAEDV...eature=related

The moments of the musical cues

@08:14 This is the instrumental part of the main theme I'm searching
    @09:24 Here plays the main theme I search
    @11:07 Plays a much more mellow violin theme of the main theme
    @12:54 Here finally plays another cue of the soundtrack.

Please take not that the melodies are sure from soundtrack and especially remind me Italian music. If you happen to have Track ID only one result counts for me as I can search from Google about the rest information.
    I desperatly need your help, it's been 5 years for this damn masterpiece up to no avail If you know any friend who can help I would be glad. I don't know what else to say. Just that I keep my hopes up even now.

Thanks, Dim!

Mixalopoulos said:

Ela Dimi, ti kaneis.

I was leaning more towards Μάνος Χατζιδάκις on this one, for example Οδός Ονείρων http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta3uC...eature=related

Mind you, he was good friends with Nino Rota.
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.

MysteryUp said:

I know about "Odos Oneiron" it is just a melody I can't judge because I feel weak everytime I hear it :P
    Someone else told me that the theme I'm searching for is maybe from Xatzidakis but I doubt it because the only Greek music the supervisor put on this came from Nikoloudis, Ablianitis and Omar Faruk but of course I'm not sure either. Xatzidakis composed for many movies too. But the times I've found music from Luis Bacalov, Nino Rota, Nicola Piovanni, Fiorenzo Carpi in this show it makes me believe it's just another obscured Italian soundtrack which is in front of my eyes

MysteryUp said:

bump!

MysteryUp said:

I don't know what I should do with this one

sunshine20071988 said:

ill keep trying i have it bookmarked..but ive tried this one three days in a row and nothing but ill trying gotta be there somewhere

MysteryUp said:

My friends insist that it is a Greek soundtrack and it is in front of my eyes I don't know what should I google. What movies do we have here? Dunno anything

sunshine20071988 said:

try wikipedia for greek movies they may have something

MysteryUp said:

Bumped with this updated video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXwjxwy05YM

MysteryUp said:

MysteryUp said:

MysteryUp said:

MysteryUp said:

Solved: The themes I was searching are finally found and come from the soundtrack of Tailor of Panama (2001)