Please help identify this song from a GetBackers site...

Thread: Please help identify this song from a GetBackers site...

Tags: None
  1. FateHana said:

Default Please help identify this song from a GetBackers site...

Alright, first of, the song from which it comes from is on a FLASH site, and it's in French, and no, I do not speak French, but I will give directions on the particular song I would like on the site.

http://www.kaze.fr/dossiers/getbacker/

You should already have Macromedia Flash in order to see this site on your browser... And Dial-Up users beware, it may load quite slow for you unless you have DSL or Cable.

[1] Hit ENRER so that you can enter the site.

[2] Once everything loads, look for an olive-greenish colored garage door on your right. When you click on it, to know if you arrived in the right place or not, you should see a brown haired guy with purple shaded glasses holding a violin with a bunch of other people around him. This the music I'm talking about. The one that's playing the background of that page.

I've been searching for clues on that site for the song, and searching high and low, but I've found nothing so far, so please help me out. ;___; This is the song I want most, so if anyone can identify any of the other songs on the site I would be greatful. Since the other one I want to know is the one that plays right on the main street right after you enter the site.

Thank you ahead of time to anyone else who can help me with this, and I apologize for the rather long post.

2. takeonme79 said:

Sounds to me like these are samples the web author wrote himself or took from a samples disc. These are not complete songs since there's only 4 bars and they keep on repeating. Ask the author of the website.

Get backers is cool

3. FateHana said:

Quote Originally Posted by takeonme79
    Sounds to me like these are samples the web author wrote himself or took from a samples disc. These are not complete songs since there's only 4 bars and they keep on repeating. Ask the author of the website.

Get backers is cool
    Thanks a lot for replying! o_o I can't find any contact info for the author of the website though. D: Which is a pity he didn't put up something to contact him with.