Identify Lyrics - Title & Artist unknown. Hip-Hop/R&B/New Jack Swing

Thread: Identify Lyrics - Title & Artist unknown. Hip-Hop/R&B/New Jack Swing

Tags: 1990's, hip-hop, identify it, identify song, r&b
  1. Liana77 said:

Question Identify Lyrics - Title & Artist unknown. Hip-Hop/R&B/New Jack Swing

Lyric search for: "I'm not 100% sure if I've quoted the following lyrics as I am quoting them from memory. I have a song track burned on CD I received in 1999. I cannot find any reference to the lyrics nor can I identify the artist/s.
    PLEASE HELP! If you can identify the artist & song it would be most appreciated. Thank You for your time & efforts. Liana.

Lyrics: (Opening) Just cruisin'
    It's like this baby, I'm saying it's your move All you gots to do is just show improve It's on you, so what ya wanna do? It's on you, so whatchya gonna do?

You're sure you need a man, baby I can help you out Today's your special day, so come with me to share this life He didn't understand the stuff that let you down I know I might sound crazy, I wanna give you love you've found I know a place, say yes shorty and we can go Cos I know that I deserve you alone (yeah)

Chorus: It's your move, I'll do you so right girl It's your move, alright alright alright (It's your move) it's your move (my love) I'll do you so right girl it's your move, alright alright alright Alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, all alright.

Don't play hard to get, My love you don't need to blow Strong lover like a father figure, Smooth lover like a Romeo You need time, I got time, I really wanna earn your trust Don't wait for too long cos I really wanna feel your love. Can you handle it baby, what I want to give to you If you can, let me know, I got my eyes on you Don't play around, I won't let you down no I just wanna know ya, take time to show ya I got what you need

(Chorus)

Note: The last verse goes something like - Sure to handle it lady, the kind of sexy sign I won't push your love and I won't play with your mind "
    Last edited by Liana77; 12-22-2011 at 04:34 AM. Reason: Had to add more info

2. Spamsts said:

Quote Originally Posted by Liana77 View Post
    Lyric search for: "I'm not 100% sure if I've quoted the following lyrics as I am quoting them from memory. I have a song track burned on CD I received in 1999. I cannot find any reference to the lyrics nor can I identify the artist/s.
    PLEASE HELP! If you can identify the artist & song it would be most appreciated. Thank You for your time & efforts. Liana.

Lyrics: (Opening) Just cruisin'
    It's like this baby, I'm saying it's your move All you gots to do is just show improve It's on you, so what ya wanna do? It's on you, so whatchya gonna do?

You're sure you need a man, baby I can help you out Today's your special day, so come with me to share this life He didn't understand the stuff that let you down I know I might sound crazy, I wanna give you love you've found I know a place, say yes shorty and we can go Cos I know that I deserve you alone (yeah)

Chorus: It's your move, I'll do you so right girl It's your move, alright alright alright (It's your move) it's your move (my love) I'll do you so right girl it's your move, alright alright alright Alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, all alright.

Don't play hard to get, My love you don't need to blow Strong lover like a father figure, Smooth lover like a Romeo You need time, I got time, I really wanna earn your trust Don't wait for too long cos I really wanna feel your love. Can you handle it baby, what I want to give to you If you can, let me know, I got my eyes on you Don't play around, I won't let you down no I just wanna know ya, take time to show ya I got what you need

(Chorus)

Note: The last verse goes something like - Sure to handle it lady, the kind of sexy sign I won't push your love and I won't play with your mind "
    4 Years on and no one replied. Goes to show how rare that track was, and how unfortunate it wasn't as big as it should have because it was a classic song. It was done by a guy named Ramzey (Not sure of the spelling), and its called It's your move. Been looking for that song for a long time!!

3. lb said:

Hi, I loved this song also and have been looking for it for years. Good news is I have found it. It is called 'It's your move' by Ram-Z.

YOUTUBE; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wymCDGCix_U

SOUNDCLOUD: https://soundcloud.com/mrfullswing/r...ur-move-94-bpm