Song Lyrics

Thread: Song Lyrics

Tags: None
  1. Silky1949 said:

Smile Song Lyrics

I spent 3 days looking for Dorothy Moore's Lyrics to It Ain't Over Till Your Heart Says Goodbye. I have them and thought I would share if anyone else is looking for them. It's a beautifu song,

They say that time....... will heal a broken heart
    And those olddddddd memories, they too, in time will part
    And what .....they say, yeahhhhhhh,.......about time is all, ohhhh its all a lie
    It aint over till your heart says goodbye
    ohhhhhhhhh noooooo
    They say that.... timeeeeeeeee, will wash my tears away
    ohhhhhh well I've still got mine
    ohhhhhh and I do believe that they are here to stay, yes they are
    And who ever said.... all of these things
    ohhhh they must have ohhhhhhhh been losing thier mind, y'all
    I've got one more thing to say........ they say....
    In time, the scars will heal themselves ....listen to me
    ohhhh but I've still got mine
    And they must of been talking about someone else... yes they are
    Woahhhhhh what they say, about time is all, ohhhhh its all a lie
    I dont care what nobody says... but I say... it aint over till your heart says goodbye
    They can say what they wanna say..... but I say.. I say it aint over till your heart says goodbye
    I'm speaking for myself...... I dont care what nobody says..
    I say it aint over till your heart says goodbye
    Says goodbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sewn Up said:

OK. It's a nice song and all but, at the risk of sounding rude, do you have any of your own? Ya know, ones that you wrote? If so, I think everyone who comes on this site would agree with me when I say we would much rather see those songs rather than ones that you like from already existing musicians.

3. theUsed13 said:

yeah.. i agree ^

4. Silky1949 said:

Cool Reply

Quote Originally Posted by Sewn Up
    OK. It's a nice song and all but, at the risk of sounding rude, do you have any of your own? Ya know, ones that you wrote? If so, I think everyone who comes on this site would agree with me when I say we would much rather see those songs rather than ones that you like from already existing musicians.

I'm sorry if I offended you, but I didn't know this was a site just for musicians who write thier own music and NO, I'm not a musician. I just thought that I would share the lyrics that I had looked for so long. Sorry if I was wrong doing that.

5. smileykirni said:

it's cool you wanted to share lyrics but i think this particular section is for if you've written the lyrics...buuut you could post this message in lyrics discussion i believe and see what people think about them

6. Silky1949 said:

Smile Song Lyrics

smileykirni..thanks for your response ...I realise now what this forum is for and apoligise again ...

7. katieedj said:

na na na na na na na gotta believe i gotta believe in me