Remember the 90s

Thread: Remember the 90s

Tags: None

jaz said:

Question Remember the 90s

I gotta another song i cant find. I also need the name and artist of this song.

The chorus goes something like this "you and iiiiiiiiiiii" I guess you can say the song is called you and i, but im not sure.

I know for sure that it's sung by a group of black male r&b singers from the 90s such as Boys 2 men, K-Ci & Jojo, or 112 or any other r&b black male groups you can think of. It might be sung by one of them, but like i said i dont know.

Also, it's not the song "U & I" by jodeci. That im 100% sure.

Please help

Vette said:

There's two versions of "You & I". One was originally made by Stevie Wonder in the early '70's and is on his Talking Book album. The other was made by O'Brien in the early 80's and should be on his Best of album/CD.

There's also two other completely different songs called "You & I". One which was also made in the late '70's by Rick James and can be found on his Come Get It album. The other "You & I" was an early 80's hit by the group Switch and can also be found on their Best of CD.

If any of these sound like they could be your song, I recommend plugging their names into amazon.com, clicking on the albums I've mentioned, and listening to the songs. That way you'll be able to determine the one you've been looking for.

Good Luck!

jaz said:

Nope, i looked up all those songs and none of them are it. But thank you though for your requests.

jaz said:

i need dis song plz.

any one?

atmaestro said:

I quickly looked to see if anyone had done a R&B or Rap cover of "and You and I" by Yes (No, Thank God!)

Try the following R&B artists with songs titled "You and I"
    Black Ivory, Teddy Pendergrass

jaz said:

nah, those are not it, srry but tnks for tryin

Im not sure, that's the title of the song cuz im not sure that's wat they're sayin in the chorus.

It just sounds like you and i

Srry i didnt mention dat b 4