TV commercial lyrics: "Boom boom boom"

Thread: TV commercial lyrics: "Boom boom boom"

Tags: None
  1. Justyn said:

Default TV commercial lyrics: "Boom boom boom"

I think it's a car commercial currently running. The background song was popular (80s?) a Genesis-type group (definitely not hiphop), and lyrics include "boom boom boom"

2. diver165 said:

If you're referring to the Cingular commercial the song is Solsbury Hill by Peter Gabriel. It can be found on the Orginal Soundtrack from the movie "In Good Company" or his album Shaking The Tree 1990.

More than you wanted to know probably....

Quote Originally Posted by Justyn
    I think it's a car commercial currently running. The background song was popular (80s?) a Genesis-type group (definitely not hiphop), and lyrics include "boom boom boom"

3. blah2006 said:

Default Boom BOOm, by Living Things

Quote Originally Posted by Justyn
    YOu are probably looking for boom boom by the Living things

BoricuaBoy said:

you sure you dont mean "Zoom Zoom Zoom"? cause tahts just mazda's slogan lol.
    Aunque digan que soy Un bandolero donde voy Le doy gracias a Dios Por hoy estar donde estoy Y vo'a seguir con mi tumbao' Y con mis ojos colorao' Con mis gatos activao' Ustedes to' me lo han dao'