identify by clip

Thread: identify by clip

Tags: None
  1. REM said:

Smile identify by clip

lo all
    i'm trying to find a song, i believe it's from the 90's,
    i dont remember any lyrics (tbh, i'm not sure there were any, i think it was pure music, but i'm not sure about that)

all i remember is the clip in general,
    the clip featured some open area, rocky, kinda like a desert, i think it was filmed in africa, or somewhere that looks like africa.
    also there were people in the clips who were painted in different colors, (painted like animals? dont really remember).

if anyone has any idea what i'm talking about plz lemme know,

thx alot
    :|

Vette said:

Duran Duran had a video for their "Hungry Like A Wolf" song. I vaguely remember a scene in the video of a lady painted like a leopard and the background was of the desert sands.

3. wox said:

Wink I've got it!

Yes, I've been looking for the same clip during several weeks and the only think I remembered is that there was some people (africans) painted (lions, zebras...) and dancing in the desert.

First I got the original song: "Life in a northern town", from The Dream Academy. I was completly sure that this was the right song, but the clip didn't match (!).

Finally I've discovered that there was a remix from Dario G. called "Sunchyme" and... Yes! You can see it at Youtube.com:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj9Tu...earch=sunchyme

It is really excelent.

Enjoy!