90s dance pop tune - please find this for me

Thread: 90s dance pop tune - please find this for me

Tags: None
  1. pianoman74 said:

Default 90s dance pop tune - please find this for me

Hey there,

this was directly recorded off a PA system "in the wild" (obviously) - please excuse the poor audio quality.
    The latter is also the reason why I can't solve the song myself - I literally understand zilch.

http://rghost.net/35779721
    Thanks in advance

Mixalopoulos said:

Hi pianoman.

I hear:

"Paradise, paradise, it will be alright, be alright"
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.

cbwillallen25 said:

Here's what I get.

"Paradise, paradise, I'm going to realize, realize. I want to rock all night, paradise. You feel the rising sun.
    Paradise, paradise, I'm going to realize, realize. I want to rock all night, paradise. You feel the rising sun."

Also, not sure how much this helps, but the singer to me sounds similar to "Le Click". The singer Kayo Shekoni that is.

Le Click - Call Me

This is not the song, but that is a song by Le Click, with vocals from Kayo Shekoni. Try to listen to her singing in this song, and listen to the unknown song and see if they sound alike. I think it's close if not a match.
    Last edited by Mixalopoulos; 01-09-2012 at 08:06 PM.
  4. klickstart said:

Unhappy

(you've seen a paradise....paradise.) I've got to realize, realize. I've got to right my mind, (with) love in sight. You feel me (the) rise in the night. And seen a paradise...

to me it sounds like she has a strong accent - maybe European, but can't figure out who
  5. pianoman74 said:

You guys are so amazing!
    At first I wasn't even sure whether the language is English since I really understood practically nothing.

And now - the whole line! Thanks so much. I'm also going to pursue the trace of "Le Click" (I know about this project, the name does ring a bell)

cbwillallen25 said:

No problem at all, and hey you too are amazing. I'm sure this song will be figured out.