"It's alright now" - help me, please!

Thread: "It's alright now" - help me, please!

Tags: None
  1. Cayman said:

Default "It's alright now" - help me, please!

I just came home from a great holiday and have identified almost all new songs I've heard over there on the radio, in the bars and clubs. It's only one that's missing.

It was played in a Greek radio station, I guess it's fairly new. It's a male singer with a light voice and the chorus has the line "--- it's alright now / it's alright now ---". Can anyone out there help me?

I had the time of my life on this holiday and I even lost my heart. And all the music helps me remember the good times, so I would really appreciate all help I could get in finding the last song.

Thanx!
    Cayman

nesmerk said:

maybe it is:
    RICKY MARTIN - It's Alright
    Music-soundtrack of my life....
  3. Cayman said:

Hi, no, sorry, it's not the Ricky Martin song I'm looking for.

This song is more mellow, and sounds similar to Keane, Jason Mraz, Ringside...

Thanks anyway, I hope someone out there knows this song!

Love Cayman

Jesses gurl said:

Quote Originally Posted by Cayman
    I just came home from a great holiday and have identified almost all new songs I've heard over there on the radio, in the bars and clubs. It's only one that's missing.

It was played in a Greek radio station, I guess it's fairly new. It's a male singer with a light voice and the chorus has the line "--- it's alright now / it's alright now ---". Can anyone out there help me?

I had the time of my life on this holiday and I even lost my heart. And all the music helps me remember the good times, so I would really appreciate all help I could get in finding the last song.

Thanx!
    Cayman
    1) no idea about the song
    2) awwwwww how'd u lose ur heart?????
  5. Cayman said:

(1) I hope someone else knows it...

(2) I met a wonderful Greek guy, Kostas. I was so clear that I wouldn't get involved with someone on a holiday, or get involved anytime for that matter, but in the end I was. When I finally took the ferry from the island I knew my heart was left behind. I actually feel physical pain in my chest! :-( We kept things opened, maybe I could visit him in the winter... or maybe I'll never see him again... But whatever happens, I've had the time of my life and it was worth all the pain I'm going through now.

Yes, it was worth it. [sigh]

Love Cayman
  6. Cayman said:

Anyone knows this song? Please? :-)
  7. randyc said:

Lucy Nation - It's Alright
    AFAIK It's a girl singing, but its been redone a few times.
  8. Cayman said:

Randyc - I just heard Lucy Nation, but the song I'm looking for is a bit faster and happier. Thank you anyway, it was a good shot!

Oldiesguru - No, this song is contemporary, sounds maximum 2 years old. Thanks anyway!

I'm not giving up, I hope I'll find this last song from this great summer...

Love to all,
    Cayman
  9. blah2006 said:

maybe its John Legend, Alright
  10. Cayman said:

blah2006 - No, it's a newer song. The singer (male) has a high pitch voice.

Hope I'll find this song one day soon...

Love Cayman
  11. snakes007 said:

guess what I have the answer................

but first I tell you the story.

I was looking for the artist of the original by Free on the net so i could download it to learn for a cover band i play in. Anyway i came across the forum when looking on the net and i was going now i know this artist .............. WHAT IS HIS NAME I ASKED? myself.

The guys name is .................. Rob Mills.

He was a contestent in the top 12 of Australian Idol i think 3 years ago. He did not win but after he got a record deal and that was his first song and hit, well only hit.

Anyway there it is.
    Last edited by snakes007; 08-10-2006 at 03:03 AM.
  12. Cayman said:

Snakes... I've been trying to get this song with Rob Mills but can't fint it anywhere. Do you know where I can dl it?

Love Cayman
  13. Dave Evo said:

I registered simply to post this so hope you're still looking for it and hope I'm able to help, could it be "9 crimes" by damien rice?
  14. Cayman said:

Hi Dave Evo,

Thank you so much for registering to help me!
    Unfortunately it's not that song I'm looking for, "9 crimes" is much slower. I have been looking for the song since summer and I'm beginning to think that I have made it up somehow, I can't find it anywhere.

It would be great to find it, maybe someone else has an idea of what this is?

Love Cayman
  15. raven3009 said:

Default it's alright now???

Quote Originally Posted by Cayman View Post

Thanx!
    Cayman
    did anyone find out the name of this song??
  16. camslee said:

the name of the song is Mika - relax (take it easy)