Half of my life i've been a dumb f*ck stuck in the dark! Bumping on walls Humping all 'hoes My life full of holes! No light in sight i was lost with no insight infact I had my own fight inside struggling to find myself Drowning in the pool of fools til i enrolled in the school with rules Thats when dawn broke for me i quit the walk with the phoney My blinded third eye flashed open from just one loaded Common Sense verse which hit home to the base of my soul Like a sponge evy-re-day i absorbed words of wisdom Felt inspired motivated cultivated Til my attitude and latitude was elevated Thats why evy-re-day is celebrated cause like a sinner i've repented The light i've seen like a lost sheep im found im back where i truly call home Cause peace love and unity i will find Conscious Rap Music is honing my mind Thats why i digest this lyrical food to build up my psyche Now inside i feel healthy and wealthy This ride in The train of thought been nothing but worthy Now im shining bright like a star in the galaxy illuminating many dark nights not even for a penny Checkmating y'all with my Knight Dropping and breaking jaws of these 'faking-flipping but flopping-acting jacks' Breaking these Hip Hopping Laws!! Now that i've been hibernating I quit this faking and acting I searched deeper in my soul and i found myself I know where im from and i know where im headed Like a Captain in a ship I got my Compass I know my direction cause i got my Focus Thats why these lines from my heart are designed to mould and build these kids' minds Not to corrupt like viruses GET OFF THAT BED GIRL VALA SISI! Focus... thats what im about Know the meaning of life and respect it Take this soul food Chew it fool Digest it Its food for the journey of life!