"don't stop, keep doin' what you're doin', gotta keep movin"

Thread: "don't stop, keep doin' what you're doin', gotta keep movin"

Tags: None
  1. tachee@gmail.com said:

Default "don't stop, keep doin' what you're doin', gotta keep movin"

I have no idea what this song is called or who it's by and many people have decided that it doesn't exist and that I'm crazy. It came out maybe 2000-2002? And I feel like it had almost a fatboy slim kind of sound to it. At least 2 people have heard it since my search, one in a dept. store and one on a movie preview, possibly for stealing harvard. If you have any idea, please post and email me. I will be madly in love with you!

jaz said:

Just a guess "Timberland ft. Magoo & Fatman Scoop-Drop"

3. juneau1 said:

Lightbulb any update?

Quote Originally Posted by tachee@gmail.com View Post
    I have no idea what this song is called or who it's by and many people have decided that it doesn't exist and that I'm crazy. It came out maybe 2000-2002? And I feel like it had almost a fatboy slim kind of sound to it. At least 2 people have heard it since my search, one in a dept. store and one on a movie preview, possibly for stealing harvard. If you have any idea, please post and email me. I will be madly in love with you!
    Also looking for this song- did you ever find it?

4. spammy said:

Default Found it.

Quote Originally Posted by tachee@gmail.com View Post
    Harder to find because it's a remix.

http://val.fm/keep-keep-movin-myster...b-pistols-mp3/

5. aweawer said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98nw1Ofao4U

Song starts after they're done talking.