song heard in AE

Thread: song heard in AE

Tags: None
  1. lisa99460 said:

Default song heard in AE

i was in american eagle paying and i heard this song, but i could only catch a few words...

it sounded sorta emo/alternative and all i could catch was a mellow voice, a guys voice...
    and the lyrics were something like "you words make me weak" or something about "words you speak" and "making me weak"
  2. Supermeighen said:

Default I Know the Song...

Hi, I work at AE and the song is called "The Comeback" by the Shout Out Louds. You kinda just memorize these songs after you hear them day after day after day at work... lol... take care and maybe that helps :-) Oh, also... if you are having a hard time looking for songs... browse iTunes iMixes... type in "American Eagle" or "AE" in the search bar for the iMixes and it ought to get you a good bunch of lists... i also suggest that you look at the most recent versus the older lists if you want to find a song that is more recent... Also as well... alot of the artists are indie artists and it can be hard to find their music anywhere. Maybe that helps you. Have a nice day!
  3. ABBY12345 said:

what is the one and it is a rap song featuring a girl , and it's like, 'wanna ride with you...'
  4. Brina616 said:

Exclamation I need help too!

I was in American Eagle a few months ago and there was this song (music video) on their TV. I loved it then but unfortunetly I don't know enough to help me out in a search and find of it. Here is what I do know:

It is a group of girls and has a type of reggaeton sound

I believe their name to be the ____ Girls, I thought Brazil but I guess that is not right I dunno thats just something that I think I remember

Also their music video is in the jungle and all they are singing about is their p*ssies and coconuts (or so I think) I know its so weird, but I know they are a newer group becuase I even heard someone talking about them on the radio but I just can't seem to find any information anywhere! And I know they are not the P*ssycat Dolls or Rihanna, they kinda have the same sound. If anyone knows anything about it or could find out about it I would be sooo grateful!!
  5. Supermeighen said:

Smile And the title is (drumroll please....)

"Sunshowers" by M.I.A. I would just about bet money that is the song you are talkin' about. Look it up and preview it on iTunes to see if it is the right song. Maybe that made your day. Take care!!
  6. Brina616 said:

Ahhh I listened to the song lol and stupid me I can't remember if that is it or not!! It sounds like it but who the heck knows anymore! I'm going to listen to it a few more times but thanks sooo much for your help it probably is and my brain just is not registering!!! (yes i had to edit it for I had a minor revelation in my brain lol) I KNOW WHAT I'LL DO I'LL FIND THE VIDEO hahaha I remember things by sight rather than sound but I think you nailed it thanks!!