שלמה ארצי עם אריק איינשטיין - חוזרים הביתה

Thread: שלמה ארצי עם אריק איינשטיין - חוזרים הביתה

Tags: None
  1. PIMOS said:

Wink שלמה ארצי עם אריק איינשטיין - חוזרים הביתה

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=_8HaVV549tg#!
    בבקשה תרגום עבור שיר חדש אריק עם שלמה
  2. rose4576 said:

Great song, great duet, great lyrics. great choice of song

שלמה ארצי עם אריק איינשטיין - חוזרים הביתה - shlomo artzi - returning home
    [_8HaVV549tg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_8HaVV549tg#[/video]

"בנקודה שבה הכל מתחיל תגיד לי, האם ליבך בוכה מאושר או כאב? האם אתה זוכר רגעים אינטימיים, בהם אתה פותח את הלב

In a point where everything starts\begins, tell me does your heart cries from happiness or [cries] from pain?, do you remember intimate moments, were you open\revel your heart

בנקודה שבה הכל ממשיך יש קושי, תמיד האמנתי שבאמת יהיה רק טוב, ולפעמים כשהופיע רגע אושר, ניסיתי רק לשמור שלא ייעלם בסוף.

In a point where life goes on, there are some difficulties, I have truly always believed that things will be better, and sometimes when a moment of happiness appeared, I tried to keep it, just so it will not disappear in the end.

עומדים על שביל חיים חוזרים הביתה, שנינו נעים בין אהבה לבין בריחה, בנסיעות הארוכות הייתי שר לה, האם
    על מה שבאמת קרה לך?

Standing on a path\road of life, returning home, we both move between love and
    running away, on the long trips, I used to sing to her, tell me, have you really talked
    about things that happened to you?

עומדים על שביל חיים בתוך החושך, שים לב הטוב מגיע בדממה דקה, כשהרחוב מתחיל להתעורר בבוקר, הרעש הגדול מכסה את השתיקה.

We are standing on a path\road of life in the darkness, pay attention, in one silent moment you can feel what truly is good in life, and when the street starts to wake up in the morning, the big noise covers the silence.

בנקודה שבה הזמן עוצר לרגע, האם פגשת לפעמים את הבדידות? הייתי נעמד לא פעם ומחכה לה, מת להרגיש אצלה האיש הכי אהוב.

In a point when time stands still for one moment, have you sometimes met the loneliness? I used to wait up for her, dying to feel loved by her

בנקודה שבה הכל מתחיל בלי רשע, האם אפשר לחיות בתוך בועה? תקשיב לרוח וללב יש צל חומק שם, להתראות באיזו הופעה...".

In a point where everything starts with no sign of evil, is it possible to live in a bubble? Listen to the wind and to the shadow of the heart that slips away….. Hoping to see you in a performance someday…
    Last edited by rose4576; 02-07-2012 at 01:00 PM.
  3. PIMOS said:

רב תודות

yosis said:

זה לא מציאה ציפיתי למשהו קצת יותר חביב שיהיה
    רוז סוף סוף קיבלת שיר שאת נהנת לתרגם לפי ההתלהבות שלך לתרגם את השיר חחח