By Trilly, Portland Maine. Any replies appreciated.

1: Life’s a *****, it’s hard as hell to get by’
2: Don’t send my letters with my stamps, Goodwilll ain’tnever been fly
3: Bill O’reiley said the cash’ll trickle in, Reagan said it’d come down like rain- ***** I live in the Atacama
4: When n your family ‘starvin,’ Bill, dat the same **** you’d tell me as t'your own baby’s mama?
5: You should walk in my worn kicks; can’t pay my gas, rent, insurance, or ****in’ loans from my father
6: When I see shotguns or high buildings I think “Why even bother?!”
8: Depressed as ****, situation’s got me sick in the head, but uninsured, got no cash for meds
9: ‘Cept the kind you can cop on the street if you want ‘em by them track stars corner posted
10: Rocks, H, or Roxy, that ****, she’s toxic. Murdered my cousin and took a hack at my brother.
11: My cousin’s still alive physically, but mentally, he’s long gone, brain shot
12: Like Terry Siavo with legs walkin’ talkin, no brainpower, head rotted out, seen my aunt cry for hours
13: Kids, seem to think it’s blue magic at first, but later come to despise it’s power, Smeagol’s ring
14: Overthrow your mind & declare itself king. Half the state’d have something better to do, if
15: Someone tacked on a pair and provided some jobs, got to actin', instead bullshittin' & yackin'
16: Folks stealing & dealing, just to feed, economically we’re reeling. No hope for ****,
17: Instead most people kick it, get ****ed up and collect checks, do drugs & pop 40 tops off.
18: Poverty like Sudan with more trees, that’s my diction.: Any naysayer against what I said’s speaking fiction.
19: And those lucky enough to have ghettocare & a back prob- them, they pimpin’ that ***** Roxy for their jobs.
20: But Roxy’s expensive, more so than riding that horse. So before you know it, the kid’s are all kickin
21: Plungers, cotton balls, lighters & spoons out back at night at the capital concourse.
20: Soon they become prominent equestrians, fams grieve, horse'll **** ‘em up worse than Chris Reeve
21: One can see their future continuing, collapsed veins, hep C, AIDS, dead in a dumpster, & burred, forgotten.
22: When I found out, one in my family was reeling from that ****, I set out to find the guy who was
24: Dealing him hot hot hits. From moment one, bad hat, told me to **** off that day. You could say
23: He didn’t see things my way, so like Sinatra, I did things my way that day. Came back
24: and said hi really late that night, now he’s got a pissbag, colostomy, hoveround & can’t speak right.
25: Though it was fine to deal poison to my fam, and that’s all fine, cause wow, Wilfred Brimley’s
26: Hooked it up to deliver his diapers, colostomy sacks, & pissbags same time monthly- How's the high life now?!
27: It’s the state of our state, the septic tank of our nation. Vacationland? ****, those born here not addicted
28: Are racing to get the **** out and exit, this jobless wasteland, aloha,bounce so fast you’d think ebola broke out
29: Ironic if it broke out here and half the state caught it, I doubt, no one could afford the hospital bill if they fell ill
30: Doesn't sit well. In America with no insurance, you need medical help, you get pimped out to collection agencies
31: Whose job it is to butt**** the ill for the hospital’s outrageous fees; One time, I cut myself bad
32: Went to the emergency, with no insurance and they said: “I’d have to pay and they’d have to see my ID
33: ahead for my addy so they could bill me- in pain, I did what the **** they wanted, under duress.
34: Pain killing me, bleeding out like a mess. They fixed me up and sent me home with scripts I tried to fill,
35: that cost five hundred bucks, couldn’t pay that bill, made me sad. Knowing cold fact, ****in' soberin'
36:To know, I was a second class citizen, writhin' in pain with no Vicodin; Lucky I didn’t get an infection for lack of
.37: Penicillin; thought that pill was hard to swallow till I saw the bill, my jaw hit the floor – I got ill. Tell me
38: Who’s got the audacity to bill a patient eleven G’s for a bit of their time, where the supplies cost ****
39. How does one feel entitled to break a man just for a profit!? There’s not a job on earth I could do,
40: Not one in hell, that I could work a half an hour, charge that and not get told, to find a bush, hide &
41: Go **** myself. Beholden this experience,sought to flip the script, write my story, sing my song, most of all,
42: Warn y'all bout crazy **** gone wrong. Spoke to DSS tryin’ to get on the dole insurance, but currently I can’t- ****!
43:Why? My prior year’s income exceeded their cut off by ten bucks. Ten bucks. Above the poverty line.
44: Foolish to assume with that whole ten bucks, I could pay my hospital bill just fine, & then go out to eat
45: Maybe a 12lb lobster, & some Krug for m’lady, & afterwards ask valet go retrieve my gilded Mercedes.
46: But on the real yo, I informed the DSS Rep I’d give her ten bucks back, mail the state back a check,
47: Just so I'd have coverage if I broke my neck, got wrecked, racked up, wouldn't get indebted
48: She laughed, looked at me like some undeserving leeching scumbag,& out the room she headed. Next
49: Spoke to charity financial assistance, asked the hospital for bill forgiveness- got told to go screw by the desk *****
50: After which, I told ‘em I couldn’t pay, sent me to a collection agency, whereupon works the lowest of humanity
53: Septic tank scumbags, spend their day, dialin’ the phone, trying to track me down, seeing if I’m home
54: Calling family and friends even came to my house to harass me, my mind was blown!
55: I told the mother****er if he ever came to my home again, to show up to harass me, If I was you
56: I'd heed my warning, I see you again I'm gonna assume the worst and just for sport pop off
57: A few rounds at your head, redefine the word postal for the media, edit the ****in' Thesaurus,
58: The coroner's gonna need a shovel and shop vac, to get all the pieces left of you from my sick mess
59: Thus, if we happen to meet on a dark street, I hope you got great lungs and can run fast. Because if I catch you,
47: I’ll off you, your fam, do them,& you last. Guns, knifes, axes, chainsaws, sledgehammers, it don’t matter,
48: Little to lose, & nothing to put a lien on and I’d feed ya through a wood chipper feet first- splatter.
49: Fargo, ergo lemme it known I’d do you like Buschemi, lest you call, harass my fam, or ever see me, won't pay ya even a penny
50: I'ma engage the killswitch, go to flipside, Hyde, man- the things I'd do to you would make Satan himself cry.
51: ****'ll make you, wish ya forgot me, forgave me, wiped the slate clean with my bill. Ya coulda. Shoulda.
52: Now, regrettably, the reality was setting in it was a bad idea to have met me, & that I knew your name.
53: And I could find where you lived, and as an agnostic, I’m an unlikely ****ing guy to forget & forgive
54: And ****, my friends and I could give a **** about the borders of your restraining order, once that came to light
54: Crazier then when Magic announced he had AIDS, soon, another rep called to say bill had been paid.
56: Lucky for him. I wanted to know him that sometime’s life’s a *****, still really pissed, boiling with anger
57: If I mangled you; could you pay your hospital bills, or would I leave you joke broke, hopeless w/ nothing
58: If again I was pushed I’d gut any scum like him akin to American Pyscho, Bateman, I’d massacre and
59: Attack,any sick prick looking to make a living inflicting hardship on the impoverished while he got rich.
60: I’d get creative in inflicting back misery in any way, pay back’s an especially mean ***** when
61: I ring your doorbell, **** up your Gucci & leave your walls Jackson Pollacked w/ grey matter & gooey.
52: Play with fire, light up the house and molitov the whip, before I dip, & seal the deal for good,
53: Look around and find my *** a good stick, & go roast a marshmallow off your luxury minivan’s hood.
54: Perhaps, those considering a career as corporate collector, key punching monkeys, you walk round in my
56: shoes in this ****ing country, and if my kicks are taken, there are millions others will lend you so you can feel.
55: What it's like to be hooked by the balls on your reel. You all need to assess in your souls if it’s ok,
56: whatever your religion, would Jesus, Buddah or Krishna, Be cool, with you making a living
57: Acquiring wealth, stacking cheese exploiting inequality, profiting off the impoverished to get the finer things?
57: I doubt it. They wouldn't be cool, takin' the uninsured & the sick, bleeding their finances dry
58: To pay your country club membership and make your preffered tee time, noon high Friday,
59: For you, every day's lovely, never worry bout havin' the cash to gas your Hummer; man, what a bummer
58: To not be able to afford heating oil every winter and A.C. in the summer. To never think, about how to
59: feed family on food stamps barely enough to feed a ferret let alone four folks monthly,
60: "But hey, I'm rich, **** their right to happiness, so long my *** is comfy, and my condo's got a sweet view!"
60:****er, I too got a right to my happiness in my country, so **** you.I too, have a right to success & security
61: In Europe, from birth to death, they take taxes and cover their citizen's wellbeing- Free.The way it should be.
62: Corporations here just want to profit and lay folks off. Chop benefits, trim bottom so the top can gorge
63: Historically that's why violent revolutions break out, you know? F.Y.I., droppin' knowledge, may be poor
64:But I'm dangerous, vote liberal down the line. I love showing religious nuts, right wing ignoramuses the door
65: I do so, because they make failing the people a science, dweebs, like Palin quotin' Ayn Rand, yet can't read.
65: One weekend in Portland when Palin was speaking, in front of the venue a man was holding a baby,
66: screaming and waling for mommy, who was begging at the nearby intersection. The guy did ten years
67: in the Army, a ****ing veteran, had a son in Iraq and another in Afghanistan, no house; no savings,
68: Just a survival plan & some blankets, surviving, camping out under a railway embankment.
69: Such a fitting thank you, a **** you, for their esteemed service to their country, now eat **** & die
70:Sad, I gave the man a twenty. A lotta people living harshly for being in the so-called land of plenty
71: Was the least could do, allow his fam to eat, live. What that man deserved was infinitely more than I could give.
72: But we can't afford to they say. Why, have our taxes been quandered, bailing out people working
73: In places to big to fail, it's gonzo, so they can make their 50k rent on their upper east side condo
74: Christmas in Vail, staff the Malibu beach house, aloof, that people exist that would kill for just a roof.
75: For what it cost to gas up their G6 once, they could feed and house a hundred families for a month.
76: Ironically,: If we legalized the stuff the poor do under the table to make ends meet, and taxed it,
77: We’d have food, shelter & health care for every person that came and asked for it
78: We’d have roads with no potholes, kids from every urban project complex
79: Would get an equal education to those in Saratoga or in East Neck. I think we need to
80: Reorganize priorities and rise up, so less of the majority’s in poverty & see the forest for
81: The trees, tell our politicians to stop working for you and do something for me. Get off the pipe,
82: Stop listening to the right wing hype, because for those that buy in, Nas done told ‘em, “Life’s a *****,
83: and then you die,” But it don’t have to be a truism. All social ills are easily solvable through altruism.