Lito Y Polaco - Ella Vive Sola

Thread: Lito Y Polaco - Ella Vive Sola

Tags: None
  1. linuxwins2004 said:

Default Lito Y Polaco - Ella Vive Sola

"Yo...(yeah)
    Si la vieran, ah...(if you see her ,huh)
    Ella es hermosa...(she is beautiful)
    Que triste es ver una rosa que se marchita...(That sad it is to see a withered rose that
    Y a pesar de todo...(and to think of everything)
    Hace lo imposible para mantener sus petalos..."it makes it impossible to maintain her petals)

Ella vive sola(she lives alone)
    Duerme sola(she sleeps alone)
    Guarda en su cuerpo una razón(her body hiding a secret)
    Capaz de matar a un hombre(able to kill a man)
    Y llora, llora(and she cries,she cries)
    Y llora, llora(she cries,she cries)

Ya es de noche(its already night)
    Y gritando y llorando en la sala de un hospital(and screaming and crying in the hospital waiting room)
    Se oye una madre que da luz, pierde sus signos vital(i heard a mother went to heaven she lost her vital signs)
    Doctores lucharon sin poder evitar(doctros figthing without being able to avoid)
    Que una madre se muere y sólo a su hija pudieron salvar(that a mother has dies and her daughter was saved)
    Ahora en manos de su padre(now in the hands of her father)
    So forma el desmadre(please help don't understand this)
    Culpable, de que su inocencia sexual se descuadre(guilty from that you stole her sexual innocence)
    A los 7 años ya la usaban como mujer (from 7 years old they used her as a woman)
    Poniéndole la boquita donde no la tenían que poner (putting her mouth where they didn't have the power to)
    Quitándole la ropita (taking off her clothes)
    Tocándole las piernitas (playing between her legs)
    Y ella llorando solita(and shes crying alone)
    Sin saberse defender(without knowing how to defende herself)
    Haciendose señorita sin terminar de crecer(being made a full grown woman with growing up fully)
    Viviendo en un infierno sin poderlo creer(living in a hell that nobody can believe)
    Escúchame, Dios(listen to me god)
    Y obra por medio de mi voz(and please work from atleast half my voice)
    Protégelos(protect me)
    A los niños cuidalos(take care of the children)
    No permitas que le pase lo mismo que a ella(don't allow what happened to her happen to other kids)
    Que sigue llorando en silencio para aguantar el dolor(that she continues crying in silence waiting for the pain)

A veces es quien es, pero vive ocultándose(sometimes it is who it is,but she lives hiding)
    La soledad no le falta para ser quien es(the lonliness that ???)
    Nadie sabe nada(nobody knows anything)
    Nadie la acompaña cuando llora en su almohada(nobody accompanies her when she cries in her bedroom)
    En ocaciones vive sintiendo que muere(on occasions she lives like she is dying)
    Si alguien sabe lo que se siente morirse poco a poco, explíquele(if anyone know what it feels like to die little by little tell her)
    Como le hace para mantener su cara y su sonrisa igual(as he makes her maintain her face and her same smile)
    Si se muere, como le hace para mantener su cara y su sonrisa igual(if she dies what would maintain her face and her same smile)

A ella le gusta la buena vida(she likes the good life)
    Janguear con sus amigas(hanging out with friends)
    En VIPs, camerinos, y largas limosinas(In VIPs, dressing rooms, and large limosines)
    Parece una modelo(she seems like a model)
    Ojos azul cielo(eyes blue as the sky)
    Tiene nalgas grandes(she has a big butt)
    Y un hermoso cabello(and beautiful hair)
    Su niñez fue turbulenta y prematura(her childhood it was rough and underdeveloped)
    A los 15 años abortó a su primera criatura(at 15 she had her first abortion)
    Le fascinan los maliantes(the guys are fasinated by her)
    Sueña con ser actriz de novela o triunfar como exitosa cantante(she dreams of being a soap opera star or triumph as a successful singer)
    Fuma hierba de vez en cuando, pero no es viciosa(she smokes weed from time to time but not uncontrollably)
    Su única ambición es la tinta verde(her ambition is the color green)
    Esos papeles que enseñan la cara de los muertos presidentes(those papers that show the face of the dead presidents)
    Ella todavía está en toda edad de los veinte(shes still is in her twentys)
    Y le han vendido sueños por montones(she has sold her dreams for hopes)
    Para utilizarla sexualmente(to be used sexually)
    Pobre joven, que camina por una calle sin salida(poor youth that walk a street without exit)
    Soñadora, su futuro es una caja de Pandora(dreamer your future is pandoras box)
    Ante los ojos de los hombres es una chica fina(before the eyes of men she is a fine girl)
    Y si supieran que a su corta edad, Anita tiene SIDA(if they knew to her age she has AIDS)
    Quien lo diría(who would say it)
    Que salió de tan buena familia(she came from so good a family)
    Y detrás de su sonrisa ese secreto ocultaría(and behind her smile a secret would hide)
    Si la sentistes(if her feelings)
    La conocistes y no te protegistes(she knew and you did not protect her)
    Lamento ser yo el que te diga(regretful being me that i had to tell you)
    Bienvenidos al mundo del SIDA(welcome to the world of AIDS)
    (SIDA...)(AIDS)

Anoche no durmió(last night she didn't sleep)
    Anoche estuvo haciéndolo(last night i was loving him)
    Ahora la vida de quien estuvo con ella se le va(now her life of who was with her has left her)
    Se va...(its gone)
    Anoche no durmió(last night she didn't sleep)
    Anoche estuvo haciéndolo(last night i was loving him)
    Ahora la vida de quien estuvo con ella se le va(now her life of who was with her has left her)
    Se va, se va...(its gone its gone)

Ella vive sola(she lives alone)
    Duerme sola(she sleeps alone)
    Guarda en su cuerpo una razón(her body hiding a secret)
    Capaz de matar a un hombre(capable of killing a man)

"Yo!(yes)
    Esto es en memoria...(this is in memory)
    A la gente que ha fallecido del SIDA...(to the people that have dies from aids)
    Para la gente que se contagiaron hoy...(for the people that have it today)
    Y se contagiarán mañana...(and for the people that have it tommarow)
    De parte de Polaco...(in part from Polaco)
    Lito MC Cassidy, y La Secta...(Lito MC Cassidy, y La Secta)
    Queremos que sepan...(we want you to know)
    Que los acompañaremos en el dolor de sus vidas...(that there are partners in the pain of your life)
    Y para los que viven ajenos a esta enfermedad perdida...(and for those that live unaware to this lost illness)
    No permitan que llegar a la cama...(don't allow that to come into the bed)
    Se convierta en un acto suicida...(it became an act of suicide)
    Yo!
    Lito MC Cassidy, y Polaco...
    Y Gustavo, La Secta, ah...
    Yo...
    Pina Records..."

if the lyrics threw you off this is a story by Lito Y Polaco, 2 of the greatest rappers of the music genre we call reggaeton this story was written in rememberence to a girl called anita who was sexually abused by her father and his friends repeatdly this song is quite chilling and through out her life the men kept doing this to her but in the end she had the last laugh because of this she gave every man who ever touched in the way that they should not have passed on the pain and suffering that she has felt since she was 7 years old ,she got revenge but in the end lost her life and carried a great message to the entire world that this happens and it should be stopped this song carries a strong message.
    if you find any mistakes and i know you will please tell me
    Last edited by linuxwins2004; 08-27-2006 at 07:54 PM.