not recognized what it is

Thread: not recognized what it is

Tags: not identified song
  1. sinem said:

Unhappy not recognized what it is

I could not understand what it is and I need the title and singer can anybody help me??

[t8nA5TK5s9o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8nA5TK5s9o&feature=g-upl&context=G2bfa9d4AUAAAAAAAAAA[/video]
    Last edited by Mixalopoulos; 02-28-2012 at 03:45 AM.

sunshine20071988 said:

love this song..but alas shazam and soundhound have failed me..lol

3. sinem said:

I loved so much but listened just once and cannot understand the lyrics and it is so important for me to find this song

uhm-diddy said:

Do you remember the radio station?
    They could have a web site with a playlist.

sunshine20071988 said:

it says something like; all the stones, dont ask me why, its something special raining down on (?) hello, goodbye,then music plays...it seems really fimilar but i cant find it either
    Last edited by sunshine20071988; 03-01-2012 at 09:04 AM. Reason: mispell

6. Th3Diplomat said:

0:26 and onward you can just feel, that you have heard this in some movie.

HuBertCumberdale said:

I understand something different in the lyrics, what I could get was: "The world is/just ___s, don't ask me why". Ugh, now I want to know which song is too.

8. Th3Diplomat said:

Reminds me of Billy Corgan

atmaestro said:

The opening lyrics I hear are,

"when love that stones/comes/is gone and you don't know why,...self expression..."

The vocals remind me of Simon LeBond (Duran, Duran).
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

sunshine20071988 said:

still working on this song just updating to let you kno:-)

can i ask where do you live ? so as i kno where its more popular at and also did you hear this more than once on the radio?
    Last edited by Mixalopoulos; 03-14-2012 at 08:12 AM.

11. sinem said:

I live in Turkey and listened when tuning up and then recorded to find it and I am going crazy that I can't find it

J@$ql$ky said:

I realy liked this song since I've heard it. But it's so hard to help you becasue I don't know obviously the artist, the title but also the year and even full length of this song, so I would really want to help you, but it won't be easy.
    Last edited by J@$ql$ky; 07-21-2012 at 04:19 AM.

13. sinem said:

I have tried so many times to find it but as you said it is not easy,I am still working on it.

cbwillallen25 said:

This will be found, remain positive. The recording is good enough for it to be recognized. To me it sounds something like

"What love has come to don't ask me why. Something special in the rain or snow (not clear of anything after special)" I would have to continue to listen to it. The real challenge is that it appears as if no one posted any sort of lyrics for this song. Hopefully we are a little off and there are lyrics.