he thinks we're going prid pro quo, but this diss shows no curse words
    he's an earthworm dreaming of birds' eyes, & he thinks he's coming after me
    yet the first lines of his worse rhymes prove he can't match the vocabulary
    such a tragedy...he's got tenacity, but this here's target practice
    got this fool wounded. gaspin. askin "where's the doctor?" - got distracted
    before, he thought he topped the masses every time his jaw expanded
    now, he's deep end... crossing rapids with drops that're often stagnant
    so let's analyze the shrapnel quick, before he stops and scampers:
    he's got school-boy humour, drops like juniors, & his knowledge? probably rationed

you come in here.. gallant swagger, graphic language, fast with anger
    truth is you're proving shattered valor. I'm just a higher class of rapper.

Quote Originally Posted by Venomonology View Post
    I don't need to flip no quotes to quip this bloke with firm burns
    he thinks we're going prid pro quo, but this diss shows no curse words
    he's an earthworm dreaming of birds' eyes, & he thinks he's coming after me
    yet the first lines of his worse rhymes prove he can't match the vocabulary
    such a tragedy...he's got tenacity, but this here's target practice
    got this fool wounded. gaspin. askin "where's the doctor?" - got distracted
    before, he thought he topped the masses every time his jaw expanded
    now, he's deep end... crossing rapids with drops that're often stagnant
    so let's analyze the shrapnel quick, before he stops and scampers:
    he's got school-boy humour, drops like juniors, & his knowledge? probably rationed

you come in here.. gallant swagger, graphic language, fast with anger
    truth is you're proving shattered valor. I'm just a higher class of rapper.

youve gotten stlye confused like a mental cross dresser....go pray on your knee and maybe the priest will bless her
    thats cute will smith that you have no need in the cursing...you look real cute practicing in the mirror rehearsing
    earthworm is what I am that snacks on your remains....your closed minded flow should be left in the great plains
    you keep speakin as if you cannot be reached..like a broken alarm screaming I cant be breached but your style is leached
    never heard a boy assume so many ****in times...i hear your **** dropping but I pay no attention to nickels and dimes
    askin the for the doctor is sayin you did somethin of worth...you havent done anything with life but assume since birth
    quit thinking that you know my literal knowledge...I AM a highschool dropout who could school any college
    there I go leaving you another line to take or use...but after you recycle my flow it should be considered lyrical abuse
    taking from the main engine and stickin it in the caboose...been gone for days me and her just had a miscarriage and my minds loose
    everyday now I feel my mind slippin and runnin away...this world is purely wrong and good sides are slowing startin to decay
    then some ignorance puts my puzzle back together....hard to stay sunny with such bad weather
    so maybe I will just stick to flows with sunshine and rainbows....instead of darkness mayhem and feedin remains to crows
    why not just quit with you cause its like gettin cement to agree....that just hearing you think your better is pure misery
    one thing a ***** will never learn .... is when you **** with fire people can still see the burn
    how about for once in your life complete a self inspection...you will find out your hollow ****ed up like a florida election
    only thing that will stay hard is your ***** erection...thats right sit down and consider self reflection on any section
    but go ahead blow back and think your every flow is best....knowing your own faults and improving on them is the greatest test
    just imagine knowin you broke new ground for the world to hear...my 2 songs I posted are overlooked cause no respect and fear
    is it the jealousy of man or just the simple arrogance....that makes them believe they are truly takin a stance
    I hear no love for this same ****in self romance...you cant make a statement when your only self enhanced
    my shatter valor or fake empty pride i just dont need....go think you owned somebody and smoke that hit of weed
    bet if you was given power only thing shown is greed....and would not consider those "less" of you due to self property deed
    that means you will never show credit to another...unless he only FIRST greets you a god damn brother
    sorry boss not from me Ill never respect a self lover....your the worse kinda lethal weapon there umm danny glover
    you speak of dark but your brain is light as snow...bet when you throw a bow you gotta stop and demand respect for the wrist glow
    ill screw a ***** but pay no attention to a ho...ive seen darker than dark not just cause I googled a crow
    self researched well rounded and feet never stay well grounded.....your bland thoughts and self claim is the way you sounded
    you sat here thinkin maybe I got em and thank god he's gone....sorry ET my life just stopped and time for you to phone home

Venomonology said:

Quote Originally Posted by Rion Gilliam View Post
    youve gotten stlye confused like a mental cross dresser....go pray on your knee and maybe the priest will bless her
    thats cute will smith that you have no need in the cursing...you look real cute practicing in the mirror rehearsing
    earthworm is what I am that snacks on your remains....your closed minded flow should be left in the great plains
    you keep speakin as if you cannot be reached..like a broken alarm screaming I cant be breached but your style is leached
    never heard a boy assume so many ****in times...i hear your **** dropping but I pay no attention to nickels and dimes
    askin the for the doctor is sayin you did somethin of worth...you havent done anything with life but assume since birth
    quit thinking that you know my literal knowledge...I AM a highschool dropout who could school any college
    there I go leaving you another line to take or use...but after you recycle my flow it should be considered lyrical abuse
    taking from the main engine and stickin it in the caboose...been gone for days me and her just had a miscarriage and my minds loose
    everyday now I feel my mind slippin and runnin away...this world is purely wrong and good sides are slowing startin to decay
    then some ignorance puts my puzzle back together....hard to stay sunny with such bad weather
    so maybe I will just stick to flows with sunshine and rainbows....instead of darkness mayhem and feedin remains to crows
    why not just quit with you cause its like gettin cement to agree....that just hearing you think your better is pure misery
    one thing a ***** will never learn .... is when you **** with fire people can still see the burn
    how about for once in your life complete a self inspection...you will find out your hollow ****ed up like a florida election
    only thing that will stay hard is your ***** erection...thats right sit down and consider self reflection on any section
    but go ahead blow back and think your every flow is best....knowing your own faults and improving on them is the greatest test
    just imagine knowin you broke new ground for the world to hear...my 2 songs I posted are overlooked cause no respect and fear
    is it the jealousy of man or just the simple arrogance....that makes them believe they are truly takin a stance
    I hear no love for this same ****in self romance...you cant make a statement when your only self enhanced
    my shatter valor or fake empty pride i just dont need....go think you owned somebody and smoke that hit of weed
    bet if you was given power only thing shown is greed....and would not consider those "less" of you due to self property deed
    that means you will never show credit to another...unless he only FIRST greets you a god damn brother
    sorry boss not from me Ill never respect a self lover....your the worse kinda lethal weapon there umm danny glover
    you speak of dark but your brain is light as snow...bet when you throw a bow you gotta stop and demand respect for the wrist glow
    ill screw a ***** but pay no attention to a ho...ive seen darker than dark not just cause I googled a crow
    self researched well rounded and feet never stay well grounded.....your bland thoughts and self claim is the way you sounded
    you sat here thinkin maybe I got em and thank god he's gone....sorry ET my life just stopped and time for you to phone home

now who's assuming? so go on, answer me some questions:

how old were me & sister when my dad just up & left us?
    how many jobs did my mom hold down so that she could feed & dress us?
    in what year did I turn to drugs and subsequently get arrested?
    and exactly how much do I love myself? come on, give us a percentage
    this is a rap battle. the whole point is who's the best, kid
    & if you thought my lyrics were upsetting, you're too emotionally invested

on a more reserved note.. I'm sorry bout your girl, bro
    but what you want from this? to see which one of us is hurt most?
    want me to hold back? want me to lower the workload?
    cuz honestly I can do that, dawg.. but I guarantee the world won't

3. Trina Marie said:

Venomonology..Sounds like a Germ,
    A messed up, sucked up, International Sperm.
    Get some game, and change your name,
    ***............Are you Insane_

I'm not here for harassing post,
    Not down with you, Straight burned up toast,
    I gives a fuk where you say you came from,
    You're Not a Rider..So don't roll on me hun_

I'll give some props to whom deserves it,
    You have a problem, You can't write cursive,
    Your name calling is quite annoying,
    Go Grow a fro, and keep on blowing_

Step to this, then step to that,
    Stomp on every dirty tramp.
    Bite me harder, I just fight back,
    Girls gone wild all over that_

Living life as I see it,
    Give advice to who really needs it.
    So don't come at me, like some kind of dope,
    Down on dreams, but Up in smoke_

I hope your next post got more meaning,
    Put a stop to all this dreaming.
    I only responded....... cause you act all hard,
    A lonely sucker.....who smokes on shards_

Best forgive all the players you had,
    Make sure, you go and tell your dad,
    That every rap you wrote ain't true,
    You copied it all from.... some boy at school_

You beat him up the other day,
    Stole his flows and ran away.
    Now You Give a little and talk a lot,
    Never speak when your on the spot_

You give no credit when credit is do,
    Spitting words about who you blew.
    Listen real hard about what Vouve had to say,
    Write something amazing or get on your way.

Just give me a sec, to understand you,
    You fuk the PUS$Y.......and sing about who???
    That's a line we already heard,
    You're Another one who's getting the bird!!!!
    Last edited by Trina Marie; 03-21-2014 at 01:45 AM.

4. _SBU said:

Quote Originally Posted by Rion Gilliam View Post

Hi everyone. I've been busy recently and haven't had enough free time to write lyrics.
    I'll try to free up some more time for it though. Here's a quick drop to ease back in.

reckon that's an acceptable effort? ..nah.
    If 'Rion' thinks it's "dark" he's got it twisted: ..'noiR'.
    with Gilliam's mindstate he's a simian's prime-mate.
    switch up 'mr gilliam' to 'milligram'; ..lightweight.
    I'm a lyricist, a physicist and a charged timebomb;
    wait around, I'll break it down till you 'r' 'ions'.
    Take advice.. I'll defeat all of your lines with eight of mine..
    nobody bothered reading more than four of yours; a waste of time.

smoothtung said:

'Wait around'? Like we've time to spare for your two cents..
    'break him down' - aight his style of rhyme is Rare in newbs defense.
    Cannibalistic-dude intent, Budapest, love ^tender meat.
    Screw around in 'the heart' of^ Hungary, 'Being's; Men tare a piece.
    Therapies; fare diseased; deceased from what were lively raps.
    I'm afraid I might die before this site will see its writer back..
    Tired raps, rhymer lapse - dissapointing the finer Craftsmen. You need us.
    MY lies ascribe rations of accurate rapping; 'U's BS'
    Last edited by smoothtung; 10-03-2012 at 04:44 PM.

Venomonology said:

Quote Originally Posted by Trina Marie View Post
    Venomonology..Sounds like a Germ,
    A messed up, sucked up, International Sperm.
    Get some game, and change your name,
    ***............Are you Insane_

I'm not here for harassing post,
    Not down with you, Straight burned up toast,
    I gives a fuk where you say you came from,
    You're Not a Rider..So don't roll on me hun_

I'll give some props to whom deserves it,
    You have a problem, You can't write cursive,
    Your name calling is quite annoying,
    Go Grow a fro, and keep on blowing_

Step to this, then step to that,
    Stomp on every dirty tramp.
    Bite me harder, I just fight back,
    Girls gone wild all over that_

Living life as I see it,
    Give advice to who really needs it.
    So don't come at me, like some kind of dope,
    Down on dreams, but Up in smoke_

I hope your next post got more meaning,
    Put a stop to all this dreaming.
    I only responded....... cause you act all hard,
    A lonely sucker.....who smokes on shards_

Best forgive all the players you had,
    Make sure, you go and tell your dad,
    That every rap you wrote ain't true,
    You copied it all from.... some boy at school_

You beat him up the other day,
    Stole his flows and ran away.
    Now You Give a little and talk a lot,
    Never speak when your on the spot_

You give no credit when credit is do,
    Spitting words about who you blew.
    Listen real hard about what Vouve had to say,
    Write something amazing or get on your way.

Just give me a sec, to understand you,
    You fuk the *****, and sing about who???
    That's a line we already heard,
    You're Another one who's getting the bird!!!!
    everything you accused me of is much more true of you, son
    & by your own logic: (if honest) you've not got props cuz you're due none
    aloofness <- you suffer with this like drunken students
    cuz between my rhymes are lessons.. but you choose to look right through them

smoothtung said:

* 'this rhyme is a lesson and you chose to look right through it'
    Student-through it=chemistry

smoothtung said:

out to embarrass your frame - structures defaced; paint.
    And i'll rattle your grill like a ruptured propane tank.
    Hazardous - discolored cocaine strain.
    ..I'm your bad side of the flop - ..a summer contains rain.
    Last edited by smoothtung; 10-03-2012 at 04:45 PM.

9. _SBU said:

Quote Originally Posted by smoothtung View Post
    'Wait around'? Like we've time to spare for your two cents..
    'break him down' - aight his style of rhyme is Rare in newbs defense.
    Cannibalistic-dude intent, Budapest, love ^tender meat.
    Screw around in 'the heart' of^ Hungary, 'Being's; Men tare a piece.
    Therapies; fare diseased; deceased from what were lively raps.
    I'm afraid I might die before this site will see its writer back..
    Tired raps, rhymer lapse - dissapointing the finer Craftsmen. You need us.
    MY lies ascribe rations of accurate rapping; 'U's BS'
    If he sees me in "Budapest"..
    I'll see Smooth' and boo the pest.
    I've proven depth, truth and strength.
    Smooth' suppressed dellusions yet?
    or too depressed to view the text?
    best check who you choose to test,
    your views project a crude pretense.
    moody, stressed, amusing wreck.

Smoothtung, friend..
    clued up yet..?
    If I said 'rap or hiphop?' you'd.. choose dubstep.
    new subject.. putting it 'blunt' as Snoop's 'club' sets..

I'm not "dissapointing" you,
    I'm dis-appointing you;
    I build and destroy, I'm the last of the "Craftsmen";
    your crew of two are puppets, I'm the master that carved them.

hide the fact your life's a sham.. "tired rap, rhymer lapse"..?
    -slit wrists with the mirror which broke when it inspired that.
    this isn't tired, I never slip.
    'Smooth' needs to re-tire; get a grip.

I'm sick of his lies; "tired rap, rhymer lapse"?
    I'm iller with pride like my lions smashed a viral lab.

this is over your head like the texts are latin.
    set to practise? tempus transit.
    if you "see a writers back" you tend to stab it.
    yet tend to panic and never damage.
    collect regrets, the threat's established..
    you've set a trend; forever passive.
    you're coming with nothing, better check the demographic..
    you're fronting with cheap imagery like a demo graphic.
    Last edited by _SBU; 10-03-2012 at 08:28 PM.

smoothtung said:

You don't build, I forge drops from brave waves..
    Frill-ponds structure-depths prepped enough for great Lakes.
    Punch you in the mainframe. Cyber rhymer homicide.
    Blokes dope chimes ignite in fire lines so all get high.
    Stand my position. Living. Outstanding condition.
    Out-standing condition's for Chris, 'MISSING; expansion in dissing'
    Coke cans, broke fans - my prison..
    Hot tempered dope fan - spoken man - rogue, random, driven.
    And if by intoxicated hands; fine then..
    My logic is straight from my balls - at least Im known to find them.
    And if I'd been high, bruv, I'd still be deeper.
    Cast me in your wake and I'd wade above a millimeter.
    Last edited by smoothtung; 10-04-2012 at 12:43 PM.

Venomonology said:

out to embarrass your frame - structures defaced; paint.
    And i'll rattle your grill like a ruptured propane tank.
    Hazardous - discolored cocaine strain.
    ..I'm your bad side of the flop - ..a summer contains rain.
    Quote Originally Posted by _SBU View Post
    If he sees me in "Budapest"..
    I'll see Smooth' and boo the pest.
    I've proven depth, truth and strength.
    Smooth' suppressed dellusions yet?
    or too depressed to view the text?
    best check who you choose to test,
    your views project a crude pretense.
    moody, stressed, amusing wreck.

Smoothtung, friend..
    clued up yet..?
    If I said 'rap or hiphop?' you'd.. choose dubstep.
    new subject.. putting it 'blunt' as Snoop's 'club' sets..

I'm not "dissapointing" you,
    I'm dis-appointing you;
    I build and destroy, I'm the last of the "Craftsmen";
    your crew of two are puppets, I'm the master that carved them.

hide the fact your life's a sham.. "tired rap, rhymer lapse"..?
    -slit wrists with the mirror which broke when it inspired that.
    this isn't tired, I never slip.
    'Smooth' needs to re-tire; get a grip.

I'm sick of his lies; "tired rap, rhymer lapse"?
    I'm iller with pride like my lions smashed a viral lab.

this is over your head like the texts are latin.
    set to practise? tempus transit.
    if you "see a writers back" you tend to stab it.
    yet tend to panic and never damage.
    collect regrets, the threat's established..
    you've set a trend; forever passive.
    you're coming with nothing, better check the demographic..
    you're fronting with cheap imagery like a demo graphic.
    uh guys...

lest we forget, the Craftsmen disbanded
    I came back here once I'd scattered the ashes
    so don't try that 'capture-the-past' sh!t; I had it established..
    then you vanished & it seemed like I was scamming the masses
    it left me passionate, angered... there's no existing allegiance
    so don't go think I'm flattered by your drift-in appearance
    you're less "last of the Craftsmen", more vanishing act bruv
    first to flee the scene once proven crap at adaption
    & "master that carved them"? are you having a laugh?
    if anything, your the puppet sat on Tania's lap

back on that, me & smooth were involved in group replies
    whereas you used to hide cuz you couldn't use it right
    then your movements highlighted elusive signs
    & you came back here cuz you & her are super tight
    smooth traced your steps and soon the crew retired
    yet you still claim my style is something YOU inspired?

loose-lipped liar.. 'Pinocchio thinks it's his turn as Geppetto'
    he's 'producing fire'? well, 'wood's better for 'burning the memos'
    I'm the future of rap converging with retro
    "tempus transit" .. pretentious latin from a man who had it, but let go

SBU: smooth's tutor, the leader prior
    had top spot but decided to leave the cypher
    out of the lost dawgs, I was the keener riser
    now it's my drops leavin tung twisted like peter piper

true, you're "iller with pride".. feed the cubs to maintain the alpha status
    giving that filler advice, props to drops even when they lack advancement
    smoothtung grew some, took a stand and challenged the master's stance..
    now he's known as a back-stabber, wack rapper due to give massive thanks?

& yo, smoothung... while I liked your contribution,
    only time you'd embarrass my frame is if I ever chose to use one
    Last edited by Venomonology; 10-04-2012 at 06:20 PM.

12. Vouve said:

Venomology broke it down
    for a stanza
    Then it's back to tha standard
    Can't stand ya,
    All the fan-fare-ah
    Go on then
    Bang the snare-ah
    Toot your own horn
    Blow' so hard
    Let your ear explode
    And your arms tire
    From patt-in ya own back
    Bang the drum, Self-congratulate
    There’s no shame , Just hate
    Veins bulgin out
    Blood hot with rage
    And all ya howlin'
    Can’t make center stage
    Cause all you got
    is a few lines on
    The old bastard, Hand up the ***
    Of the puppet he crafted
    Yeah you the mast-ah
    The genius behind this cyph-ah
    The internet’s finest
    anonymous ramblings
    Haphazard scramblings
    To make dreams on pape-ah
    Like rap has no mic, no speak-ah
    And maybe the pen is mighti-er
    But Sometime the sword is bett-ah
    spare the remain-dah
    Witness to ya lyrical failure-ahs
    Don’t worry, I swear-ah
    The light ‘s at the end of tha tunnel
    Star light star bright
    I wish upon tonight
    Take this wooden boy
    Set him alight
    Cause he’s tinder
    No real boy, no rapp-ah

ROBBMACK said:

Break me off something proper.
    Strive, prosper.
    Imposter.
    Pretending to be an author,
    but your names off the roster...
    Dropped! From those considered to be competitive.
    Drops? More like dropping a sedative.
    Admit it kid..
    You couldn't wreck
    with me in the deck,
    Driving drunk
    cops at'cha trunk.
    You're in hot pursuit but I evade it.
    I'm fly, in my spaceship.
    Wanna know why I'm so crazy?
    Cuz my eyes stay dilated.
    I have direction Satan gave me,
    and I obey it.
    I'm the monster your lies created.
    When I display it,
    you praise my latest
    yet despise my greatness.
    So I reply with hatred,
    like they did.
    Noone hears cries this late bit(h!
    Freeze your speech like cryo-state,
    while I commit crimes of rape.
    You're asleep but not safe.
    Post di(k in your a§§,
    and laugh-as you gasp-your sass- replaced with jabs-to your back.
    Once crass-but that's passed-as you grasp-at hope for your breaths to last..
    Clasped-by rope and nylon cord,
    "Rest in pieces, T's dead!" That's what the krylons for.
    You're beneath me, I'm piling on scores.
    Tyler's gone, I'd absorb
    his rhyme report.
    But why for?
    He rhymes poor,
    and mine are more
    the kind of horror
    you try and avoid.
    In essence-your presence, on this venue-only continues
    to represent you-don't do as men do.
    Then do you do men dude?
    If I offend you-I don't intend to,
    I was sent to-end you.
    And soon your thoughts end.
    Have you forgotten?
    I'm rotten to the core,
    knockin' on doors.
    Plottin' a course,
    to knock on the yours
    and drop with force.
    You never fought in wars,
    I've never lost before.
    You're not endorsed,
    MACKs got ROBB support.
    Pen to this paper
    with limitless capers,
    from the endless amazer
    sending scripts in layers.
    Fu(k sabers, i bring lasers
    and photon phasers.....
    ..................."Beam us up Scotty and someone save jimi!"
    Fu(k that! He said our name didn't he?
    "Yeah, but hes just one of many still"
    I'm good and there's plenty to kill.
    "Lemme tell you something" like fire Marshall Bill.
    Give me hell or nothing tyke, retire partial skill.
    Jimi poppin' off at the mouth is why u got killed.
    Play your part or stop the reel,
    you're wrong you don't write for real.
    You steal carbon, I got lots of steel.
    Still, I gots to chill.
    Jimi pops for thrills,
    blow jobs for pills.
    Polishing his chefs knife to serve a docile meal,
    I got my butchers mic in search of blood to spill.
    Rip quick with carbine and Sig,
    equipped with magazines and mad clips
    On your hip? Clear injected plastic.
    My beams broken and needs repairin'.
    A glich with the infrared,
    seems only ho€s can wear it.
    So beware, there's a dot on your chest as you rest in your chair.
    Urges to reply to pops should be abandoned,
    like those drops he crash landed.
    As though he planned it,
    tryin to leave a life he could manage.
    Im only here to reprimand him,
    he's done enough damage.
    Noone has to reply for you to lose a battle,
    you pick the thead, we watch you unravel.
    Couldn't fill holes in your babble,
    if I fed you spackle
    with a paddle.
    You tape yourself up and pretend to be other people?
    That's pretty feeble,
    come more lethal
    in your sequels.
    I'll take you to church and duct tape you to the tip of the steeple.
    Fu(k tape! I'll sew your lips with this thread and infected needle.
    End the oral fecal.
    You're a bus pass the MACKs diesel
    with refills,
    that you feel and re-feel.
    Poppin' shots at pops,
    and why the fu(k not?
    He's got-not-one drop-thats hot!
    Sad, dude thought to show off,
    and got shut down.
    What now?
    Your lucks out!
    Your goose is cooked like plucked fowl,
    I came to eat better duck, pal.
    As I bust loud,
    for this rough crowd....
    ................Maybe we should all get together to discuss
    how we feel disgust
    deep in our guts
    about all the fuss
    over who can bust, better.
    Whatever!
    Trina can gather her thoughts in retreat,
    she came to the thread and sought defeat.
    You're out of your league like your caught at sea,
    circled by beasts and sharks gotta eat.
    Get off the web and give ROBB head like you ought to be.
    Are your kids pist you're hogging the keys?
    Did they piss the bed? Wet all the sheets?
    You see Marie?
    It's eerie
    to be near me,
    I don't think clearly.
    I severely
    beat an elderly,
    at least twice yearly.
    Merely to relieve the sweltering heat of life's misery.
    Turn your Beltone up so u can hear me,
    rape you in your own dreary voice.
    Sincerly,
    I'd date you if u weren't so nearly hittin' menopause.
    I can't get off,
    to granny panties and linen bras.
    Or you, in a thong? Nauseous thoughts!
    A§§ looking like two pillows gettin' flossed.
    But then I'd pause, if you got false teeth in.
    Deep in your jaws, but then you're leaving.
    Don't stall... Stop grieving...
    You didnt spit, so there's no gettin even.
    You're beneath men,
    lower than younger cats I've eaten.
    Fu(k six bit(h they're beneath ten!
    Overboard? hope u can swim,
    You're not an MC, you're lost at sea, M...
    I didn't even bust, I was just peein'.
    No semen swimmin' within your intestines,
    just urine releasin' toxins from my system.
    I'm polluted due to abusin' drugs and liquor,
    death is truth and who could kill me quicker?.....
    ...............I get ill quick but prefer to kill more torturessly.
    I spit real sick as a precursor, still there's more to see..
    Killed quickill quick when he repeated my skit,
    real tricks heels click when feet beat for tips.
    I'm evidence, "positive" is contagious.
    Whether it's a ROBB script, or an AIDS test.
    I'm "positive", you're way less.
    Slaughterous,
    how I martyr this
    novice' §hit.
    I'm a prophetic novelist
    to this comic strip.
    Turn your hat back Andy Kapp,
    be glad that i don't blast at-the handicap.
    I will snatch snacks
    from your fanny pack.
    Drag u by your med tags
    til your neck snaps.
    Prop you up hunched back
    and all that.
    Plant half a fifth in a brown bag
    in your hand that can't grab.
    It just dangles there close to your chest,
    §hit sucks appears to be mangled at best.
    But it's stronger than I wouldve guessed,
    before it clamped to the glass.
    I'm more wrong than the test that lance passed
    You are sofa king we tarred it, how can I ask this?
    Are you slow? Are you always picked last, kid?
    Out of you and your brat sis,
    is she the fastest?
    Did you take a short bus to classes?
    Consider yourself outlasted,
    by a blast from the past bit(h.
    Ask Nikol 9, he'll tell you, "Classic"
    Like a tisket a tasket.
    I sip jack from a flask with
    Nip, as we sit in a slip on lake placid
    Hunting gators, baiting our hooks with fagg0ts.....
    ............They think they're smooth hidin in shadows.
    But I'm the last foe
    you should ask fo',
    ask the last fo'.
    Are you mad h0e?
    Ill say it to your face, fuk a rap "bro"!
    I'm dyin' if I'm lyin'
    in any lines I'm rhymin',
    like I'm dinin' with a lion.
    He? In a chair. Me? Lying there
    cloudy head, no silver lining.
    He's choosin' wine as if he's been refined.
    The hi-fi spinnin' vinyl, sounds of violins.
    Resembles a childs cryin',
    but those cries are mine.
    Necromanic divinin'!
    I'm fightin' to survive the prides den,
    battle cries in the nights wind.
    Growls, howls, then... silence.
    He looks for his knife and finds it,
    lodged in his windpipe
    with me behind him.
    You're fukn with a cult of domestic violents!
    Clock work orange.. I'm them!
    End your torment of ultra-violence?
    I can't, I swear... I promise, I can't.
    Okay I'm bending the line
    between your truth and mine,
    if anyone's Kareem, I am.
    You're unknown portraying the role of a giant,
    fees and fines for foes bum.
    Does treason rhyme with tree sun?
    I can only plant seeds u have to grow son to be 1
    Last edited by ROBBMACK; 10-05-2012 at 07:13 PM.

14. Vouve said:

This is awesome!

"You couldn't wreck
    with me in the deck,
    Driving drunk
    Cops at'cha trunk.
    You're in hot pursuit but I evade it
    I'm fly, in my spaceship,
    Wanna know why I'm so crazy?
    Cuz my eyes stay dilated.
    I have direction Satan gave me,
    And I obey it.
    I'm the monster your lies created.
    When I display it
    you my praise my latest,
    yet despise my greatness.
    So I reply with hatred"

Now every time I drive though I'm gonna be thinking "Cops at'cha trunk"

15. Vouve said:

Lost at sea, Ain't possible for me
    I'm captain blighe and I know these seas
    Give me a compass and the sky
    And then you'll see
    No matter how far away,
    I'll always be back and free
    I will survive any mutiny
    While you crumble under scrutiny
    And for all your lyrical bounty
    An angry eminem wannabe Is all I see
    And I'm tired of the same old cds
    The world don't need another slim shady
    Or for that matter another dude hatin' on the lady
    How cliche to refuse us without ever standing a chance
    No one's ever been in your pants,
    You haven't even made it to first base,
    Linen bras? Whose skirt did you chase?
    Some old lady with such antiquated taste.
    That's why you gotta bash in an old dudes' face?
    gotTa Keep your grandmother chaste?
    I think it's sweet she's willing do you
    Help put your penis to some use
    But god does she have praise you too?
    Cause I don't think there is anyone who'll
    Pay attention to the words you drool
    I'd rather be lost as a rule
    Than be so deluded as you
    face the facts,
    All these angry rants, don't change sha-t
    and no matter how much you holler at me
    I'm a mountain, and the wind don't move me,
    I'm a captain, and your breath propells me
    I use you to get where i'm goin'
    While you in the same place just blowin'

smoothtung said:

Quote Originally Posted by Venomonology View Post
    uh guys...

lest we forget, the Craftsmen disbanded
    I came back here once I'd scattered the ashes
    so don't try that 'capture-the-past' sh!t; I had it established..
    then you vanished & it seemed like I was scamming the masses
    it left me passionate, angered... there's no existing allegiance
    so don't go think I'm flattered by your drift-in appearance
    you're less "last of the Craftsmen", more vanishing act bruv
    first to flee the scene once proven crap at adaption
    & "master that carved them"? are you having a laugh?
    if anything, your the puppet sat on Tania's lap

back on that, me & smooth were involved in group replies
    whereas you used to hide cuz you couldn't use it right
    then your movements highlighted elusive signs
    & you came back here cuz you & her are super tight
    smooth traced your steps and soon the crew retired
    yet you still claim my style is something YOU inspired?

loose-lipped liar.. 'Pinocchio thinks it's his turn as Geppetto'
    he's 'producing fire'? well, 'wood's better for 'burning the memos'
    I'm the future of rap converging with retro
    "tempus transit" .. pretentious latin from a man who had it, but let go

SBU: smooth's tutor, the leader prior
    had top spot but decided to leave the cypher
    out of the lost dawgs, I was the keener riser
    now it's my drops leavin tung twisted like peter piper

true, you're "iller with pride".. feed the cubs to maintain the alpha status
    giving that filler advice, props to drops even when they lack advancement
    smoothtung grew some, took a stand and challenged the master's stance..
    now he's known as a back-stabber, wack rapper due to give massive thanks?

& yo, smoothung... while I liked your contribution,
    only time you'd embarrass my frame is if I ever chose to use one
    If 'retro' your a bob dobb relic vestment; salesman. But a failed scam. you won't sell this..
    Such a frail plan; mail parents tail ends of ale cans. Ill scratch 'true master' like I dropped my big l disc.
    Motel Six. Coquettish homeorhesis. So helpless.
    Retro? Not-so until you've cloned Elvis.

I've never met your @ss and loyalties expected?
    Left the craftsmen; wasn't totally invested..
    Dozing in and out while I'm texting.
    Doped up shots give me a hand to hold and you want a best friend?

I'm not one to ask for a first name.
    Yes out of jail now but im back to on my birthday.

Always on the edge but exhausted from the balance to step back.
    F**k text rap. I write to live less crap.

Here It's always 'I'm the best'; and 'your the former'.
    Or 'I'm passive aggressive but expect to be coarser'
    Lets get a grip, re-tire; as Chris had said.
    Slip and slide; no traction; act is plastic as the Christmas set.

Venomonology said:

If 'retro' your a bob dobb relic vestment; salesman. But a failed scam. you won't sell this..
    Such a frail plan; mail parents tail ends of ale cans. Ill scratch 'true master' like I dropped my big l disc.
    Motel Six. Coquettish homeorhesis. So helpless.
    Retro? Not-so until you've cloned Elvis.

I've never met your @ss and loyalties expected?
    Left the craftsmen; wasn't totally invested..
    Dozing in and out while I'm texting.
    Doped up shots give me a hand to hold and you want a best friend?

I'm not one to ask for a first name.
    Yes out of jail now but im back to on my birthday.

Always on the edge but exhausted from the balance to step back.
    F**k text rap. I write to live less crap.

Here It's always 'I'm the best'; and 'your the former'.
    Or 'I'm passive aggressive but expect to be coarser'
    Lets get a grip, re-tire; as Chris had said.
    Slip and slide; no traction; act is plastic as the Christmas set.
    I'm original, sinful; like the apple in Adam's eye
    the black refined within is what consists in my battle cry
    these phagocytes - malignant symbols - shatter my balanced mind
    & galvanize factitious wishes.. bad advice.. can't deny
    abandoned skies; personified replica chicken licken
    saw reticence born inside; was warned but still didn't listen
    persistant visions come to me in dreams like archetypal forms
    infants, children.. asking what we've blown up our horizons for
    "one final score" - call of the smoothtung; rap's perfidious creature
    had an idea, he bought it.. was fully supportive.. then he aborted; a hidious feature
    insidious leacher; & if you wonder why the aggression and anger
    it's cuz the loyalty you never invested was kind of expected as standard
    Last edited by Venomonology; 10-05-2012 at 04:47 PM.

18. Vouve said:

You ain't no scientist
    You' a charlatan
    Snake oil salesman
    a Mesmer
    A Rasputin
    All You craft is an illusion
    Words sole intent for confuse-in'
    Those who might not know what you say
    Might see magic in your conjurers way
    But once you pull all those layers away
    The magic is gone when the language is plain
    stripped down, there is nothing but smoke
    A faithless, untrustworthy hoax
    It's all a joke what you wrote
    Though some were fooled with your mirrors and smoke

ROBBMACK said:

Quote Originally Posted by Trina Marie View Post
    Originally Posted by Trina Marie
    CHECK IT OUT BOY / I GOT PLENTY OF TIME / BEEN DOING CIRCLES AROUND YOU / WHILE YOU WERE DROPPING THE DIME_
    DID I ASK YOU FOR YOU'RE CRAP / ABOUT THIS... AND BOU'T THAT???? / I REALLY DON'T RECALL / "SCREAMING",
    YOUR NAME..."ROBMACK"!!!!_
    AS I TRY AND TRY / TO BE HALF-@SS NICE! /THEN WHAT???... YOU GO AND DO??? / WITHOUT EVEN THINKING TWICE_
    START TALKING MORE $HIT / AND LOOKING LIKE A FOOL / I'M SURE THEIRS SOME MEMBER'S HERE!!! / WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND ???..WHAT IT IS ?? YOU TRY TO DO??_
    GIVE US ALL A BREAK / GO CRAWL BACK TO YOUR SHACK / BES" BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY "!! / I'M A RIDER FROM THE STACK!!!!!_
    SEE...."B*TCHES"!!!! JUST LIKE YOU / SHOULD TAKE IT REALLY SUPER SLOW / GIVE DADDY BACK HIS CRACK-PIPE / SO YOU CAN WRITE A BETTER FLOW_
    I'M GUESSING.....YOU HAVE NO JOB / AND MOST LIKELY.... YOU STILL LIVE AT HOME / THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE SO MUCH TIME / TO PICK ON EVERNOWN_
    GET ON MY LEVEL / NEVER YOURS / BEST BELIEVE, I WORK ALONE!!! / KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH/
    BE LIKE "E.T." AND PHONE HOME_
    O WALKING LIKE A DEAD GIRL / WHO IS "STUCK", STRAIGHT UP!!!.. ON THE BLOCK / DON'T TAKE IT OUT ON ME / THAT YOU HAVE A TWO INCH (OCK_
    AND TELL THE B*TCH YOU TRY TO DO / WHY YOUR PURPLE, RED AND BLUE / YOU WERE F__KING WITH A GANGSTA" / AND NOW SHE'S AFTER YOU!!!!!_
    HahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHhaha hahahahahahahahJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AhahajahahahaAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaha hahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahaahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahaha HahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHhaha hahahahahahahahJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AhahajahahahaAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaha hahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahaahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahaha

Venomonology said:

Quote Originally Posted by Vouve View Post
    You ain't no scientist
    You' a charlatan
    Snake oil salesman
    a Mesmer
    A Rasputin
    All You craft is an illusion
    Words sole intent for confuse-in'
    Those who might not know what you say
    Might see magic in your conjurers way
    But once you pull all those layers away
    The magic is gone when the language is plain
    stripped down, there is nothing but smoke
    A faithless, untrustworthy hoax
    It's all a joke what you wrote
    Though some were fooled with your mirrors and smoke
    yo.. that was metaphorical; passion-evoked
    'bout mental species feeding on extravagant hopes
    I'll handle my boat, you paddle your own
    & try not to read me in such factual tones
    if my language awoke some challenging prose
    chances are you should spend more time examining posts
    see, this flesh right here is laid on actual bones
    sometimes with panels exposed because I'm accident prone
    but my personal goal right now is damage control
    cuz when it comes to life, I'll have the maximum dose
    your problem is mistaking heart for blankets of smoke
    you didn't understand.. but instead of ask, you supposed
    that's my reality rolled into a rapper's approach
    cuz I've been through sh*t that only Lazarus knows
    Last edited by Venomonology; 10-05-2012 at 09:50 PM.