Making the band 3

Thread: Making the band 3

Tags: None
  1. Sixthqui@yahoo.com said:

Default I personally knew Cherri

She's from shaker heights ohio and used to be a friend of mine.I have her debut cd from her listening party before badboy when she was with a group called spoiled.Its rare and Im sure you wont find it anywhere else.I can make copies for $5 if you want
    Last edited by Sixthqui@yahoo.com; 10-31-2005 at 07:46 PM.

2. jewelzlox03 said:

Default I Got The Website Ya Could Go To To Listen To Cheri Dennis Song!!

EMAIL ME N ILL EMAIL U THE WEBSITE!!!
    soprettyx0x0@aol.com

3. zacdalonghorn said:

im looking for the song they play when they are running. its a rock song and it sounds like hes saying "and you ment to die/ and i was ment to fly" something like that. please help its killing me cus i used to know it and now i dont.

4. shay2g2001 said:

Does anyone know the song on making the band 3 when the girls find out Diddy is sending them to miami, florida it goes something like: this is how we play in the summer it's ok...
    it kinda like a R&B/rap song.

Thanks

5. nf777 said:

Default mtb3

does any1 no the song that the girls dance to in miami on the episode that audrea almost got cut? it sounds a lot like ciaras one two step but i no it isnt. if any1 finds out please tell me! thnx

6. pondering princess said:

Cool ooh la la la la la

what is that song they sing on one of the last episodes
    it's like "ooh la la la la la"
    does anyone know what it's called or who it is by
    thanks so much
    ~the pondering princess

7. monako88 said:

Default need hellpp

I was watching the new episode of making the band 3 season 2 on thursday night (10/20) and the song that the girls were dancing to (lori ann was teaching them) was really good and i like it alot. however, i cannot figure out what song it is for the life of ME!!! SOMEONE HELP!!! thanks guys

or someone plz send me e-mail to

Mr_Bo_Gangle@hotmail.com

8. cmm05 said:

Default Where can I find that song

Quote Originally Posted by leelee1211
    I found the song if any one is wondering its called I luv u by diddys protege cheri dennis. I took a few min but i got it....I guess he new what he was doing to have them dance to that song..people would be wondering what the song was...clever clever clever
    Hello. I went online to see where I can download or buy the song but, I can't seem to find that particular song. Would you happen to know where I can get the song by Cheri Dennis? Thanks

9. Fllycool said:

Default hey

Does anyone one know the name of the song that they had to sing it goes like this "when i had you i treated you bad"

10. jcase10_ljames23 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Raedon420
    I was watching the season finale of Making the Band 3 last night- and I love the song the girls were singing (when they were in the mtv studio). I was wondering if anyone knows the name and band? Lyrics go something like:

"Get out, right now, its the end of you and me-
    Its too late, and I cant wait, for you to be gone-
    (dont know this verse)
    You said that you would treat me right, but you was just a waste of time"

If anyone can help, please email me at:

Raedon420@yahoo.com
    The song is called leave(get out) by jojo

11. MTB3 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Fllycool
    Does anyone one know the name of the song that they had to sing it goes like this "when i had you i treated you bad"
    It is by the jackson 5

12. sarbear77 said:

Default What are these three songs?

hey,

there's a song in the first episode 1) when the girls are getting ready for the apollo, and they're getting their makeup done. it sounds like there are cameras flashing, and jasmine says, "i could be a model." right before that, there's an 2) electronica song that says, "just breathe." there's another song when they're in miami, and 3) diddy walks out onto the balcony area. it features lil' kim. i've been trying to find these songs for forever! please help! thank you!!

13. OLLiE said:

Smile Ooh La La

Nope, that song is by Cheri Dennis. Diddy's protige. It's called "Ooh La La", "I Love You" is another song by her.

14. sarbear77 said:

Default Three songs

I've got both of those songs, but this song has a male rapper and starts out, "Checking in the closet for my blue velour suit..." It's right after Diddy is talking about the girls being in bikinis. Gross, by the way. What about the other two I mentioned?

15. peachie303 said:

Does anyone know who sings/or the name of the song that the girls are dancing to in the club (the episode where diddy lets them go out and then calls them back for an elimination)? The only thing I can recognize in the lyrics is "I'm just here to watch you move." please... =o)

16. bashleem said:

Question MAKING THE BAND, 2 episodes ago

Does anyone know the name of the song that one of the girls before Dominique sang... it was something like .... and your still standing here/there... something like that, it reminds me of UNBREAK MY HEART by toni braxtonm but its not that.. anyone know it?

17. cmdrandchf said:

Post Songs they have danced to on the Show & Sang

All -

Here's a list of songs they have danced to on the show:

Heartburn by Alicia Keys
    Ooh La la la by Cheri Dennis (can be found on Limewire)
    1-2 Step by Ciara
    Let's Go sample (provided by the show - can be found on Limewire)
    Milkshake by Kellis
    I Luv You by Cheri Dennis

Songs they sing
    Leave (Get Out) by JoJo (Season Finale ep)
    Who's Loving You (Times Square ep)
    Lady Marmalade (Times Square ep)
    Where Did Our Love Go? (Time Square ep)
    I'm Going Down by Mary J Blige (audition ep)
    Me, Myself, and I by Beyonce (audition ep)
    Dangerously In Love 2 by Beyonce (audition ep)
    With You by Jessica Simpson (audition ep)
    I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor (audition ep)
    At Last by Etta James (Cafe Wa ep - Aubrey sings this)
    My Body (original song - performed for BSB concert)

You can find most of these songs on Limewire

18. cmdrandchf said:

Question 2 episodes ago - in the club (before cutting Kaui & Cindy)

Does anyone know the name of the song the ladies were dancing to in the club, right before Diddy called them into dance and sing (and right before he cut Kaui and Cindy)?

The lyrics I have are:

I'm just here to party
    People move your body
    Dance with me
    Shake
    (and then there's rap)

Anyone?

Thanks!

19. cmdrandchf said:

Default Dominique sings

The name of the song DOminique sings (that saves her from getting cut) is Nobody's Supposed to Be Here by Deborah Cox

20. bashleem said:

Question asking same song.. again!

Heyyy-- does anyone know the song that Dominique sings in the episode where they have to sing and dance, and she sounds AMAZING and Diddy is like I can't let anyone leave that just sang like that.. its a beautiful song its like " nobody's gonna treat me" something like that... anyone know?