Making the band 3

Thread: Making the band 3

Tags: None

Vette said:

Quote Originally Posted by elly12sexi
    Does Anyone Know The Song At The Start Of Making The Band 3 It Goes Something Like Oooh Lalalala To Many On The Floor The Club Is Gettin Hot Ooooh Lalalalala
    Yeah, it's "Ooh La La La" by Cheri Dennis.

You can here the song on her sites:www.cheridennis.net & www.cheridennisonline.com

2. lyfesbetterblonde said:

Red face

umm.. they need to make a myspace and bad

3. kinda_addicted said:

Default new seasonn

hey uhm i was just wondering if anyone who watched the new episodes of season 3 [after diddy made the band] ? does anyone know the song that they sing when they're at the radio station? ahhh it's killing meee !!

kay thankss<33

4. kinda_addicted said:

Default songggg?

Originally Posted by student81523
    does any1 know the name of the song that they sing in the booth in the season finale. i dont remember the lyrics but diddy was telling andrea does to sing it so sexy. please help

Quote Originally Posted by mtb3helpa
    its called "tell me"
    uhmm.. if anyone knows who sang "tell me" can you pleasee post itt? cause i cant find the right one =/

thankssssss =]

5. sexydrmmrgrl said:

Default Song from when Danae (sp?) went home

Does anyone know the name of the song that was playing when the girls went with Danae (is this the right person?) back home to Louisiana? It was something about going home and "it's been too long" something something.

Thank yous to all who help

Cheers.

6. AMC590 said:

"home" by Jupiter Rising

7. imaslave said:

ok, does anyone know the name of the song and or the singer of this song:
    all the girls in the club looking good, let me see you turn that **** around, won't you just shake, c'mon move, c'mon shake, c'mon move [....]
    she hotter than hell [...] ima baller ive been tryna tell ya'll.. touchdown

it plays in the first episode of the new season of mtb3, when they go to New Orleans, theyre dancing in the club.

Anyone??

8. naima619 said:

Cool sorry

Quote Originally Posted by coko
    in my opinion the band members should be aubrey, aundrea, tequita, jasmine and dominique.

sorry the band memberz are actually
    Aubrey, aundrea, shannon, wanita and dawn

9. cali_girl953 said:

I was watching making the band 3 and i was wondering what is the title of the song when shannon was sing and she started crying part of the song is..."I need you forever.I need you forever. I love you forever??? do any of you guys know??

10. familyguy444 said:

hey, theres this one RnB / soul song i saw on mtb3

it was like 5 of the girls singing it, and they each sang a different part, like it transitioned from 1 part to the next

it started like

"i know you like, that i .."

somethin like that.

it was played in early june.

can anyone help? please email me:

spamcan24 [aat] gmail [dot] com

thanks

11. Bailzz325 said:

Default whats that song..

whats that song that they sing in New Orleans at the radio station.."When we make love...."

12. HoldOn2WhatWeGot said:

OK so i just watched making the band 3 yesterday and this song that i liked but i cant find who it is.

some of the lyrics:

"this is a start of a brand new day"

It was the episode when they took them into the studio to hear how bad they sounded.

thanks.

13. Bailzz325 said:

Default omg this is killing me!!

Does anyone know the name of that song that the girls are singing at the radio station in New Orleans? it goes "when we make love, when our bodies touch...?"

Please email me at
    Bailyb1064@sbcglobal.net

k thanks!!

14. Cinderella said:

Heey;
    Now i know what the band is; i want to know what the name of the band is from 'Making the Band 3'
    Last edited by Cinderella; 07-10-2006 at 12:31 PM.

15. kinda_addicted said:

Default songgggggg

Quote Originally Posted by Bailzz325
    Does anyone know the name of that song that the girls are singing at the radio station in New Orleans? it goes "when we make love, when our bodies touch...?"

Please email me at
    Bailyb1064@sbcglobal.net

k thanks!!
    the song is touch my body by making the band =] i was looking for it too and i found itt

<33

16. jenallen said:

Talking song title

Quote Originally Posted by Bailzz325

Please email me at
    Bailyb1064@sbcglobal.net

k thanks!!

the song is called she has everything i found it on limewire

17. soccerncutie44 said:

Cool mtb 3

Hi. i was wondering if anyone knew a song from last weeks episode. The band didnt actually sing it, but its a song that they played right after they start crying and all and shannon starts getting emotional. I think it starts saying "This is a brand new day" or something like that. I just needed to know if anyone knew the name/ title of the song. i hope thats enough information. thanks

18. soccerncutie44 said:

Cool re: mtb 3

I guess the question i posted in the previous post is the same as HoldOn2WhatWeGot's question...

Another verse of the lyrics is: Starting now i let go of all the things that weigh me down
    Last edited by soccerncutie44; 07-14-2006 at 04:05 PM. Reason: addition

19. Laafx said:

Hi there!
    I'm looking for a song.
    That song is where the girls always practice on when they practise with Lauri Ann! (practiseeeeee!!!!!) They don't sing in the song, you only hear the beat. Who knows which number this is!!
    Last edited by Laafx; 07-30-2006 at 11:05 AM.

20. hkate4 said:

i was wondering if anybody knew the name of the song with the lyrics that go....."Oh lord, i'm coming home, its been so long"