Making the band 3

Thread: Making the band 3

Tags: None
  1. Raedon420 said:

Default Making the band 3

I was watching the season finale of Making the Band 3 last night- and I love the song the girls were singing (when they were in the mtv studio). I was wondering if anyone knows the name and band? Lyrics go something like:

"Get out, right now, its the end of you and me-
    Its too late, and I cant wait, for you to be gone-
    (dont know this verse)
    You said that you would treat me right, but you was just a waste of time"

If anyone can help, please email me at:

Raedon420@yahoo.com

coco_buttah said:

Quote Originally Posted by Raedon420
    I was watching the season finale of Making the Band 3 last night- and I love the song the girls were singing (when they were in the mtv studio). I was wondering if anyone knows the name and band? Lyrics go something like:

"Get out, right now, its the end of you and me-
    Its too late, and I cant wait, for you to be gone-
    (dont know this verse)
    You said that you would treat me right, but you was just a waste of time"

If anyone can help, please email me at:

Raedon420@yahoo.com
    Jo Jo - Get Out

3. Raedon420 said:

thank you coco

coco_buttah said:

Quote Originally Posted by Raedon420
    thank you coco
    u welcome

5. zizou said:

Default making the band 3 song!!!

hi to everyone!!!
    i was just wondering... any of you guys know the song that they sing in the auditions??? the lyrics are something like...
    I cant believe I believe that everything we had... something like that.
    thanks a lot

6. YoYoS said:

Cool Season Premiere Q's...

Hey, this may be stretching it. I saw the season premiere of MTB3 and during the Apollo eliminations, there were two songs that were played. One was lounge-like song, and the only words playing were, "hey pretty girl." I have searched endlessly to find the aritst or song. Also, right after Dominique was cut, there was a sound bite of another dance song. If anybody could help, it would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

7. SMazac128 said:

Default zizou

Yours is "ME, MYSELF & I" by: Beyonce

8. Snuggles said:

Quote Originally Posted by zizou
    hi to everyone!!!
    i was just wondering... any of you guys know the song that they sing in the auditions??? the lyrics are something like...
    I cant believe I believe that everything we had... something like that.
    thanks a lot
    Im curious about this one too! any help?

9. SMazac128 said:

Yes. I posted the answer in this thread and it's right under yours. It's
    "ME, MYSELF AND I" by: Beyonce.

10. bajema said:

>>"hey pretty girl." I have searched endlessly to find the aritst or song.<<

I happened upon this forum doing a search earlier today. The lounge like song you're talking about is "Playgirl" by Ladytron. And if you like that song, you might like another similiar song by Air called "Sexy Boy" - hope that helps. I listen to mostly alternative music but I'm addicted to that show. Every now and then they slip in stuff from the bands I listen to.

11. YoYoS said:

Bajema, you and Mazac are on a roll. Any luck with the other songs? "Realize" or the beats?

Thanks,
    S

12. SMazac128 said:

Default Song identification

"PRETTY GIRL (THE WAY)" by: Sugarcult

13. SMazac128 said:

I'm very confused. I've searched all through this thread and can't find the word "Realize" anywhere. I went ahead and checked, I don't know if this is answering your question or not, but I found the title "REALIZE" by:
    Ours
    MxPx
    The Dust Brothers
    The Trembling Highburys
    Yellow Monkey
    (?)

I'm stumped on "the beats" though. What is that for again?

14. YoYoS said:

Question Stumped

Thanks for responding...

The songs were from the season premiere of Making the Band 3. I was sick in bed and that kept airing and there was one song that played right after the elmination at the Apollo. One was "Playgirl," by Ladytron, which Bajema figured out and the other two, I'm still drying to find.

It's all I hear in my head at work alllll day and it's driving me nuts! The only word I got out of the first song was "realize" and the other was just like the intro to a dance or commodore rock song. It cued when they were shooting Kaui (I think..the blonde girl) right after the auditions. They're both poppish, dance-like bubble gum tunes.

I'll check out the artists you provided. Thanks for your help! Let me know if you find anything out!

S
    Last edited by YoYoS; 10-18-2005 at 12:32 PM.

15. SMazac128 said:

I'm sorry, but I don't watch the show. For me to help, I need lyrics. If you come up with anything else, let me know

16. YoYoS said:

Thanks. It's not so hopeful because I think that's all they aired. It was a snidbit of the songs.

17. qwertyuiop said:

Default ???

can someone help me...threres a song on this show but i dont no wut its called....like the beginning says ...ohhh ohhh ohh ohhh...orr something ...i think its like hiphop..??

18. halsters said:

Default last episode of MTB3

hey i just watched the last epsidoe of MTB3 and they sang three songs acapella. I know lady marmalade and the supreme's song, but it's the third one that really interests me. Does anyone know what the name of the song is? or the artist? thanks!

19. yidms said:

Talking i need help

I was watching the new episode of making the band 3 season 2 on thursday night (10/20) and the song that the girls were dancing to (lori ann was teaching them) was really good and i like it alot. however, i cannot figure out what song it is for the life of ME!!! SOMEONE HELP!!! thanks guys

20. leelee1211 said:

Exclamation same as yidms

Oh my god!!I am looking for the same song. in thurs' episode 10-20-05 its the one towards the end of the show when the girls come back from running 6 miles and then they go to the dance studio and have to dance for diddy. I NEED TO KNOW THE NAME OF THE SONG THEY ARE DANCING TO.....PLEASE ANYONE HELP I REALLY LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!