Target Commercial Song!!

Thread: Target Commercial Song!!

Tags: None
  1. lilxmikeyx said:

Talking Target Commercial Song!!

hey like about last month i was watching a target commercial ad and the background song was something like "i gotta gotta gotta gotta get some more" or something like that i forgot the world but i know the tune. Please help thanks!

2. squigman said:

Quote Originally Posted by lilxmikeyx View Post
    hey like about last month i was watching a target commercial ad and the background song was something like "i gotta gotta gotta gotta get some more" or something like that i forgot the world but i know the tune. Please help thanks!
    the song you are looking for might be If You Wanna Be My Lover by the Spice Girls.

lollipop said:

it is:
    Ragg - I Want More

the lyrics go like this:

(oh...)
    hey yeah, I just want some more
    I gotta get some

gotta gotta get it
    gotta get it right now
    you know i really want it
    and i gotta get more

4. hasiler4 said:

hey i am looking for a song on the most recent target commercial and it goes like "its a brand new day, and its getting better when you say..."

anyone know it?

logan01 said:

Tim Myer feat. Lindsey Ray - Brand New Day

6. chinaecarts said:

maybe the name is :River of nelo

7. chinaecarts said:

or maybe it come from Chinaecarts.there are many music there,you can go have a look

8. mizzhinata said:

i think this was either a target or payless commercial im not sure bout its stuck in my head it goes something like "i can new soo i can build this strange world.......... la lala la lala la la la la lala lalalalalalalaaaa" or something like that. sounds like it could b Sara Bareilles but im not sure.
    Plz help thanks!

logan01 said:

I don't know the ad; bet you're hearing Yael Naim - New Soul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92dXMQ3MyJU

10. mizzhinata said:

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by logan01 View Post
    I don't know the ad; bet you're hearing Yael Naim - New Soul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92dXMQ3MyJU

yes it is! thank u so much it was driving me crazy!

11. mizzhinata said:

omg! i was waiii off lol i hus looked at the lyrics nd i was waiiiiiiiii off, lol thats embarrasing

logan01 said:

Quote Originally Posted by mizzhinata View Post
    omg! i was waiii off lol i hus looked at the lyrics nd i was waiiiiiiiii off, lol thats embarrasing
    They can be difficult at times. Glad to help. Hope you enjoy it.

13. tx2cagirl said:

Default From Target invester relations

The song you are referring to is “Toy Jackpot” by Blackalicious. You can download it from Target’s page on Facebook.
    http://www.facebook.com/target the “Holiday Album” tab.