Heard song in Forever 21

Thread: Heard song in Forever 21

Tags: None
  1. ladyj39 said:

Smile Heard song in Forever 21

I've heard this song twice and it's been stuck in my head ever since. i asked someone that worked there and she didn't know what it was or who it was by.

It has a reggae/dancehall beat and the chorus is "Cooler than cooler than cool". Can anyone help me bvefore I go crazy?

Thanks in advance!
  2. rachael said:

Default i work there, this song is amazing

the song is "true skool" by cold cut ft. roots manuva.
  3. ladyj39 said:

Quote Originally Posted by rachael

OMG! Thank you!!!
  4. maiahalyse said:

Default You work at Forever 21?

Hi, I was just reading through and saw that you work at Forever 21.

I'm looking for a song that I heard in Forever 21 in early August, this summer. Before that I hadn't heard it since studying abroad in London in the fall of 2006.

I'm hoping all stores have the same playlist because you may be able to help me!

It's sort of a pop-electronic song sung by a woman and the lyrics go something like this:

"can you help me find the beat? help me, help me find the beat" "i need to need to find the beat, can you help me find the beat?"

Do you know it? Thanks so much for just taking the time to read this! Any help you could provide is greatly appreciated.
  5. dominoberlin said:

hey...im still looking for that same song with the woman, its very british electro-house sounding.almost a little reggae/dance beat. its so hot.but i cant find out. i contacted Forever 21 and its a private vendor who they will not release.the song...hopefully.im gonn a go in.and try and befriend a sales representative.and get the playlist
  6. dominoberlin said:

Cool Hi Rachel, do you work at Forever 21?

let me know...this song is that itch that i cant scratch i got to find out what it is...
    THe song is very repetitive....and English/Brit.style..a female vocalist..Rappy/and fast passed.
    PLEAse Help...! Thank you .most appreciated if you do..

-DOMINO
  7. Sparks12 said:

So I just recently heard a song in forever 21 and I know i've heard it before but i cannot remember where! Anyway, i remember a few lines and i'm pretty sure they're correct.

one line went "Here we are, come so far..."

another: "There's something that takes place"

and another "When we get home" (chorus)

It was hard to make out any other lyrics. And it was a girl singing she had a really nice soft voice.

If any of you could help me out i'd really appreciate it, thanks!

atmaestro said:

For the "need the beat" song...

Try "Dr Beat" by Gloria Estefan
    or
    "Doctor Pressure" by Mylo Vs Miami sound machine
    (It combines Gloria Estefan's Dr Beat and another song called Drop the Pressure)
    Last edited by atmaestro; 01-14-2007 at 07:24 AM.
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

atmaestro said:

For the "Here we are, come so far..." song,

Try "Steppin' Out" by Kascasde

Here we are
    We've come so far
    A fine romance
    Of steppin' out to dance.

Your lovely charms
    When you're in my arms
    That subtle glance
    When steppin' out to dance.

Could you think it over
    When we get older
    I'll still want you here with me
    Darling I hope that you agree
    There's something that takes place
    Whenever we embrace
    I'm hoping that you take this chance
    Of steppin' out to dance.
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title
  10. FrannyHouse said:

Talking Shake it on the dance floor Forever 21 song! help!

I've been searching for the name and the artist of a song that goes:

Let me see you shake it on the dance floor...or let me see you shake it across the dance floor...and the singer keeps repeating himself. The voice sounded robotic and it was an upbeat or somewhat house music. It's been playing in my mind over and over and it's driving me nuts.
  11. t2dabone said:

Default song i heard in forever 21

i was in forever 21 yesterday and i heard this song i really liked. no one seemed to recognize it. the lyrics went something like "im waiting waiting for your love but you arent (something something)" i dont remember exactly but it kept on repeating waiting for your love. if anyone can tell me what song it is i would greatly appreciate it
  12. britt@XXI said:

the "shake it on the dance floor" song is Cross the DanceFloor by Treasure Fingers
  13. britt@XXI said:

hey everyone, i work at a forever 21 and don't have access to the playlists there. However, I did find out that the DJ that makes the soundtracks has a myspace page where he lists the song lists for each month. Keep in mind though that there is a new cd each month and that each store differs in which cds they play (we usually rotate the three most recent cds every day but sometimes play one of the older ones) so you might have to go back through a few lists to find what you're looking for. Hope that helps a bit!

MySpace.com - Make every Brent count - 25 - Male - Los Angeles, California - www.myspace.com/thedjbrent

Oh and you can download the most recent soundtrack from a link on his page!!!
  14. nhoney1 said:

Default ahhhhh

nevermind, found it on that guys website. yaaaay.
    Last edited by nhoney1; 10-24-2007 at 11:59 PM.
  15. BlackVelvetRose said:

Quote Originally Posted by maiahalyse View Post
    Hi, I was just reading through and saw that you work at Forever 21.

I'm looking for a song that I heard in Forever 21 in early August, this summer. Before that I hadn't heard it since studying abroad in London in the fall of 2006.

I'm hoping all stores have the same playlist because you may be able to help me!

It's sort of a pop-electronic song sung by a woman and the lyrics go something like this:

"can you help me find the beat? help me, help me find the beat" "i need to need to find the beat, can you help me find the beat?"

Do you know it? Thanks so much for just taking the time to read this! Any help you could provide is greatly appreciated.
    Is it Mouthwash by Kate Nash?
    i was just looking for the same song
  16. BlackVelvetRose said:

I also heard this song in Forever 21
    it went like,
    "she couldn't find her way, because of LA"
    it was a man singing it
    the beat was pretty catchy
  17. britt@XXI said:

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVelvetRose View Post
    I also heard this song in Forever 21
    it went like,
    "she couldn't find her way, because of LA"
    it was a man singing it
    the beat was pretty catchy
    That song's "LA LA" by Von Iva
  18. BlackVelvetRose said:

Quote Originally Posted by britt@XXI View Post
    That song's "LA LA" by Von Iva
    Thank You so much : D
  19. skittlez said:

I heard a song in forever 21 the other day. It was a girl singer and the song was kind of indie/techno. The only lyrics I remember are "we go oh oh oh on a friday night". Please help!
  20. nhoney1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by skittlez View Post
    I heard a song in forever 21 the other day. It was a girl singer and the song was kind of indie/techno. The only lyrics I remember are "we go oh oh oh on a friday night".
    try "mouthwash" by kate nash.