French lyrics

Thread: French lyrics

Tags: None
  1. JuliaChizh said:

Default French lyrics

Please help me with french lyrics in this song! I love it so much and Nikos's performance is so great. Help please!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYn3d4hKdRc

hob said:

I don't get everything.

Nikos :

J'ai noyé toutes mes peines
    Dans mon vieux manteau noir
    Comme un garçon qui désespère
    Qui cherche sa mère

Dans la nuit qui se meurt
    ?
    J'ai masqué toutes mes traces
    Je cacherai nos absences

3. Caliel said:

The missing sentence is "J'irai chercher ton coeur"

4. Gee??? said:

Don't know where to input this request..so sorry if it's in the wrong thread. But I was wondering if a french lyrics expert can help me find out the name of this damn song that is driving me crazy!! I hear it on the radio all the time but I can never get the name of it because I don't speak French and can't understand the lyrics. It's a really sweet, soft almost pop song by a female singer with a soft voice that sounds like a mix between the Cranberries and Vanessa Paradi.

The song opens with this word 3 times in a row..(I know it's not a french word but sounds exactly like this)......"Tuwee en....Tuwee en....Tuwee en"
    Then somewhere in the middle of the song (like the bridge) I thought I heard her sing in English...."Love Songs"....one time. then "Tuwee en" again..lol
    I know it's not much but it's the best description I can give. It's a mellow, soft, but pop..song that is really easy on the ears. I love it!! But I have no idea who sings it or what it's called..may have come out in 2011,,, or even earlier like 70's 80's..it's hard to place it because the sound is so retro.

Thanks for everyones' help. Who ever gets it get a super internet hug and kiss from me!!!!!

hob said:

Try to record the song and put it on youtube (for ex), and give us then the link.
    If we don't reconize the singer, maybe with the lyrics we can do then a research