Thread: Where can you watch Turkish series with english subtitles?

Thanks

Default Where can you watch Turkish series with english subtitles?

I'm currently watching Fatmagül'ün Suçu Ne in English subs but I remember watching Gümüs (Noor) in Arabic with my mum but I don't really understand very well but I remember it was an AMAZING series and I would really want to watch it again but actually understanding it fully this time!

Thanks

I do not speak Turkish either, and my favorite TV program is "YALANCI YARIM" starring BARIS AKARSU and Merve Sevi! Sadly, that has no subtitles in English for me.

Have you tried You Tube for subtitles to your shows?

P.S. You might ask on this thread or of some of these members: http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/tu...h-diziler.html

Thanks

Yeah but sadly, its quite hard to find them English subbed :[ Oh well, i'm pretty sure they would sub it sometime in the future

Thanks

I have watched many turkish series, like Ask ve Ceza,Yalanci Yarim etc. I am currently watching Kuzey Guney I watch the episodes without subtitles but viki.com has the subtitles there..unfortunately they do not have much Turkish Tv Series that you are looking for but you can check again.
    αquαмαяiηє

Thanks

@akoumarina1619: You have changed my life!! (Please excuse my exuberance--I have been looking for this information for three years!!! And please understand I'm probably old enough to be your mother and I'm married!) ((((((Hugs)))))))) for this information--"YALANCI YARIM" with BARIS AKARSU (At least Boluem 1.) is translated into English!!! Oh, I have so many more thanks to give--I must return later! Thank you, thank you!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie Jasmine View Post
    @akoumarina1619: You have changed my life!! (Please excuse my exuberance--I have been looking for this information for three years!!! And please understand I'm probably old enough to be your mother and I'm married!) ((((((Hugs)))))))) for this information--"YALANCI YARIM" with BARIS AKARSU (At least Boluem 1.) is translated into English!!! Oh, I have so many more thanks to give--I must return later! Thank you, thank you!

Frankie,i am happy that my references have finally came to handy! I appreciate your happiness!
    *Hugs*

Thanks

Not only happiness, dear akoumarina1619, but the joy of sharing, too!!! An online friend is translating "YALANCI YARIM" into Russian. I sent your link to her. She sent thanks and even called me a "treasure" for the info--so as to being a "treasure," that must go from her (Svetik) and me to you!!! because you provided the link, which was unknown to us!. Svetik could not understand the Turkish meaning of some phrases in Y.Y. When she saw the subtitles in English, she understood and could then translate to Russian! She was thrilled! Now Svetik can continue (with this extra help) to make transcripts of Y.Y. in Russian!

Although I do not understand Turkish, I watched Y.Y. many times. On BARIS AKARSU's Official Website, I made descriptions in English of the characters, action, and some dialog. I wanted English-speaking people to become interested in Y.Y. (Excuse me for saying so, but I think the American friends here might agree that some Americans are very lazy regarding entertainment. They avoid things in other languages, even song. . . . WHY? I ask? Music is the international language, appealing to the heart! . . . )

Anyway, my descriptions in English for Y.Y's first full 10 Bölûme[s] is complete! I put the English descriptions first on You Tube. However, the descriptions disappeared from public view when You Tube made some major changes--that work was lost to the public two years ago. But they are on www.baris-akarsu.com at:

http://www.baris-akarsu.com/forum/sh....php?tid=13508

I will work on the descriptions into English at www.baris-akarsu.com for all 49 Volumes, even if it's slow! So far, I'm ahead of viki.com by 9 Bölûme[s]! However, viki.com's endeavor is professional and has four translators working on it!! (And here's pitiful me, speaking no Turkish!! :S )
    _ _ _ _ _

akoumarina1619: Thank you very, very much. I have also posted in English, and Svetik posted it in Turkish on the Official BARIS AKARSU Web Sitesi about viki.com, with subtitles for Y.Y. in English, French, German & Turkish.

Wouldn't this be a good way to learn Turkish?!--listening to the Turkish being spoken and read it on-screen also?! I learned a bit of Turkish by watching Y.Y. multiple times without subtitles. How much better with Turkish subtitles! And I so much enjoyed the English ones too!!

Again, many thanks from me, Svetik, and others who did not know of the viki.com site!
    Last edited by Frankie Jasmine; 11-25-2012 at 12:05 PM.

Thanks

Oh Franki, you are so swet
    I am happy that it worked for you. I watched the entire Yalanci Yarim with no english just turkish..and I could only understand a little bit,so two years later I wanted to see if there were subtitles.and I was so excited that I wanted to share with someone but I had no friends who were i need of it, finally here you came along I am so happy

And youre welcome for viki.com
    αquαмαяiηє

Thanks

I am wathcing the turkish serie Asi but I'm trying to find out more episodes and i can't find anything ...I've been visited viki.com and this site has few episodes without subtittles and unfortunately I don't know turkish ...please help me out with more subtittling episodes of Asi ...

Thanks

Andriana. I have watched asi 2 years ago. I hope these episodes were not taken down. But i watched the show on youtube the username is newtubafancluSeries and also try the site huniliyiz.biz i hope this helps you. Have a great day and let me kbow of they do not. I would love to help you find the entire series in english. *