song heard in forever 21 today

Thread: song heard in forever 21 today

Tags: None
  1. mimimaneater said:

Wink song heard in forever 21 today

i heard this indie sound today,all i was able to hear was"...speaking,yes its mine for keeping" in the chorus.im going crazy i need to know what the song it!!!:-) does it sound like a song in your track list??

2. chouhone said:

hey, @mimimaneater: no I haven't heard of that song sorry? the next time you hear it maybe you can record a clip?

but do go through the playlist now. I've added youtube links to the songs. some of the blanks ones are well known songs so I didn't bother. but i'll come back and fill them!

@bettyjo: OMG I FOUND THE SONG YOU WANTED!!!! It's called The Right Direction by The Dirty Diamonds!!!!
    Last edited by chouhone; 03-02-2012 at 11:12 PM.

picklesx3 said:

YOU ARE AMAZING. thanks for posting all the youtube links beside each of the songs!!
    xx

4. chouhone said:

no problem! , I'm hoping someone could help me find a I was looking for: does anyone know the song sung by a girl's voice. the lyrics go something like "add some sugar pour the wine, if no one sees then its not a crime" i read somewhere that other lyrics are like "here's my secret recipe" ..."doesn't mean we can't move forward cause I don't know what else to do". its a slow-medium song...it sounds more like indie rock???