song maybe in July/August 2011

Thread: song maybe in July/August 2011

Tags: None
  1. Cal said:

Question song maybe in July/August 2011

I am really lost over this song. I used to work at kohls and they started playing this song maybe in July/August 2011. It's a female singer, the only thing I remember is the main part at least being about going to battle or getting ready for war. A go-get 'em kinda song. Any guesses are appreciated!

2. bugmenot1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
    I am really lost over this song. I used to work at kohls and they started playing this song maybe in July/August 2011. It's a female singer, the only thing I remember is the main part at least being about going to battle or getting ready for war. A go-get 'em kinda song. Any guesses are appreciated!
    "It's Alright" by Dar Williams
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCajBzwQiWw

3. Cal said:

Quote Originally Posted by bugmenot1 View Post
    "It's Alright" by Dar Williams
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCajBzwQiWw
    No, that isn't it... It was more directed to the listener not about the artist. I think one line was saying to get your shield or sword or something because you're off battle.

4. bugmenot1 said:

No, that isn't it... It was more directed to the listener not about the artist. I think one line was saying to get your shield or sword or something because you're off battle.
    Is this a song from the Juniors department?

5. Cal said:

Quote Originally Posted by bugmenot1 View Post
    Is this a song from the Juniors department?
    No, I think when I've heard it I was in the home department.

6. moe1129 said:

Is it "Battlefield" by Jordin Sparks?