Wondering what this song is

Thread: Wondering what this song is

Tags: None
  1. Jnygump said:

Question Wondering what this song is

I work at Kohls in edmond,ok..I am called a walking iPod because I normally know EVERY song..I finally heard a song that I am stumped by..I can't even figure out the lyrics to try and look it up..it's a techno sounding song by a female..Sounds like the chorus she is saying "I won't back down or I won't fall down, who knows though, I am probably way off..you seem to be a Kohls insider so I figured I'd see if you knew this one?
  2. Jnygump said:

[QUOTE=Jnygump;926517]I work at Kohls in edmond,ok..I am called a walking iPod because I normally know EVERY song..I finally heard a song that I am stumped by..I can't even figure out the lyrics to try and look it up..it's a techno sounding song by a female..Sounds like the chorus she is saying "I won't back down or I won't fall down, who knows though, I am probably way off..you seem to be a Kohls insider so I figured I'd see if you knew this one?

I was finally near a speaker and caught more of the lyrics to this song...it's I'm good I'm gone by Lykke Li