Song heard on 2/24

Thread: Song heard on 2/24

Tags: None
  1. beautifuldisaster87 said:

Question Song heard on 2/24

I heard a song in the women's dressing room last night that I can't find anywhere, and it's driving me crazy! It was a woman, and the song was about being ok with change, that you'd learn from it and be stronger, so don't be afraid. It seemed to be about a relationship that had ended, but was taking a positive view on it. It was more up beat than other "break up" songs, and sounded like it would be played on a station that plays Colbie Caillat and her type of music. Does anyone have any ideas?? Thanks!
  2. bugmenot1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by beautifuldisaster87 View Post
    I heard a song in the women's dressing room last night that I can't find anywhere, and it's driving me crazy! It was a woman, and the song was about being ok with change, that you'd learn from it and be stronger, so don't be afraid. It seemed to be about a relationship that had ended, but was taking a positive view on it. It was more up beat than other "break up" songs, and sounded like it would be played on a station that plays Colbie Caillat and her type of music. Does anyone have any ideas?? Thanks!
    "Change" by Tiffany Alvord
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2WD0...feature=relmfu
  3. beautifuldisaster87 said:

That's the one! Thank you!!