"bow to the king"

Thread: "bow to the king"

Tags: None
  1. catte said:

Question "bow to the king"

Okay, this is pretty vague, but it seems like there are some experts in this thread that can make magic from almost nothing:

The song in question has a male vocalist, probably baritone in range. Fairly upbeat song. Before the chorus, there's some bit about "bow to the king" or "kneel to the king." In the chorus, I think one of the lyrics is "computer," broken up into each syllable so it's sung like "com - pu - ter." I can't make out much else when I hear the song.

Thanks a lot, in advance!
  2. bugmenot1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by catte View Post
    Okay, this is pretty vague, but it seems like there are some experts in this thread that can make magic from almost nothing:

The song in question has a male vocalist, probably baritone in range. Fairly upbeat song. Before the chorus, there's some bit about "bow to the king" or "kneel to the king." In the chorus, I think one of the lyrics is "computer," broken up into each syllable so it's sung like "com - pu - ter." I can't make out much else when I hear the song.

Thanks a lot, in advance!
    "Brand New Day" by Trevor Hall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ywiu...eature=related
  3. catte said:

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bugmenot1 View Post
    Haha, wow! You are a miracle worker. I swear, it sounds like "com-pu-ter" over the crappy PA system.

Thanks again!