Sami Beigi - Ey Joonam

Thread: Sami Beigi - Ey Joonam

Tags: None
  1. cesia.princess said:

Post Sami Beigi - Ey Joonam

afsaneh said:

Ey joon-am, ghadam-aat roo cheshm-aam …………………………………. o my life, your steps be on my eyes (it means I welcome you)
    bia o mehmoonam sho………………………………………………………………… come and be my guest
    Garmi-ye khunam sho, ………………………………………………………………… be the warmth of my house
    bebin parishoone del-am,…………………………………………………………….. see how my heart is confused
    bia o aaroom-am kon, ………………………………………………………………… come and soothe me
    Ey joon-am, mikhaam atr-e tan-et bepiche too khonam…………….. o my life, I want my house to be filled with the scent of your body
    To ke nisti ye sargardoon-e divoonam …………………………………………. When you are not there I'm a crazy wanderer
    Ey joon-am, bia ke daaghoonam, ………………………………………………… o my life, come because I am ruined
    Ey joon-am, omr-am, nafas-am, …………………………………….o my life, my lifetime, my breath,
    eshgh-am, to-yi hame kas-am ……………………………………….. my love, you are my everything
    Vaay ke che khoshhaalam to ro daaram………………………… o I'm very happy to have you
    Ey joon-am……………………………………………………………………….o my life
    Ey joon-am, dalil-e boodan-am, ………………………………………o my life, the reason of my being
    eshgh-et mesl-e khoon too tan-am…………………………………. Your love like the blood in my body
    Vaay ke che khoshhaalam to ro daaram…………………………..o I'm very happy to have you
    Ey joon-am, khazoon-am …………………………………………………. O my life, my authumn
    bi to abr-e por-e baron-am………………………………………………… without you. I'm a cloud filed with rain
    Bia joon-am, bia ke ghadr-e boodan-eto midoonam…………. Come my life, come because I know worthy your presence is
    Midooni age begi ke mimooni……………………………………………. You know if you say that you'll stay
    Man-o be har chi mikhaam miresooni……………………………….. you'd make me obtain everything I had wished for
    To ke jooni, Bia bego ke mimooni………………………………………. Since you are life, come and tell me that you will stay
    eshgh-et mesl-e khoon too tan-am…………………………………. Your love like the blood in my body
    Ey joon-am man in hess-e ghashang-o be to madyoonam……..o my life, I owe this pretty feeling to you
    Midoonam taa donyaa baashe aashegh-e to mimoonam…….. I know as long as the world exists I'll be in love with you
    Midoonam, mimoonam …………………………………………………………I know that I will

afsaneh said:

hope that you'd like it
    Last edited by afsaneh; 04-08-2012 at 02:34 AM.