Solved: Another song to ID

Thread: Solved: Another song to ID

Tags: None
  1. Hockeystatic said:

Question Solved: Another song to ID

Another song to ID: All acoustic, male voice, lyrics pretty tough to decipher, managed to jot down something about a "story".
  2. JessaDuck81 said:

I am a Kohls employee in Dubuque IA. There is a song that keeps playing and I have not been able to locate the title or artist for the life of me. I worked an eight hour shift today and heard it twice. It is a male singer and he is playing a guitar. The only lyrics I can make out, in no specific order, are: "don't go that way"; " the story of us"; "you disappeared" (repeated at least twice when sung). Hopefully someone knows this song as it is driving me crazy.
  3. bugmenot1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Hockeystatic View Post
    Another song to ID: All acoustic, male voice, lyrics pretty tough to decipher, managed to jot down something about a "story".
    Quote Originally Posted by JessaDuck81 View Post
    I am a Kohls employee in Dubuque IA. There is a song that keeps playing and I have not been able to locate the title or artist for the life of me. I worked an eight hour shift today and heard it twice. It is a male singer and he is playing a guitar. The only lyrics I can make out, in no specific order, are: "don't go that way"; " the story of us"; "you disappeared" (repeated at least twice when sung). Hopefully someone knows this song as it is driving me crazy.
    "The Story I Heard" by Blind Pilot
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DtclEVXh1g