"I'll just keeeeeep, keeeeeeeep holding on"

Thread: "I'll just keeeeeep, keeeeeeeep holding on"

Tags: None
  1. kennesha said:

Question "I'll just keeeeeep, keeeeeeeep holding on"

bugmenot1 Please HELP! :-)

I have been searching and searching for this song with no success. It's a slow mellow song sung by a woman with a beautiful voice.

It is a slow song sung by a woman and she says somthing like "you just keeeeeep, keeeeeeeep hanging on"

or maybe she says

I really like this song but I do not know who sings it or what it is called and it is not the Avril Lavine song ... PLEASE HELP :-)
  2. bugmenot1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by kennesha View Post
    I have been searching and searching for this song with no success. It's a slow mellow song sung by a woman with a beautiful voice.
    It is a slow song sung by a woman and she says somthing like "you just keeeeeep, keeeeeeeep hanging on"
    or maybe she says
    I'll just keeeeeep, keeeeeeeep holding on"
    I really like this song but I do not know who sings it or what it is called and it is not the Avril Lavine song ... PLEASE HELP :-)
    Is this another one of those songs that only plays in the juniors department?
    This is all I could find:

"Promise In The Dark" by Keri Hilson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHfiZ-kBHaI
  3. kennesha said:

It's not that song, it only had her voice and a piano if there was any base or anything you couldnt really tell. She has a soft voice and now that I think of it it could have possibly been a male singing. The song is slow and I think they are singing about trying to get out of a relationship that the other person doesn't want to let go of or they are the one that can't let go. I know I have heard the song before I believe its a 90's song. I was in the shoe department close to the mens department if that helps. Thanks for trying though ;-) if I remember anything else I will let you know.
  4. bugmenot1 said:

It's not that song, it only had her voice and a piano if there was any base or anything you couldnt really tell. She has a soft voice and now that I think of it it could have possibly been a male singing. The song is slow and I think they are singing about trying to get out of a relationship that the other person doesn't want to let go of or they are the one that can't let go. I know I have heard the song before I believe its a 90's song. I was in the shoe department close to the mens department if that helps. Thanks for trying though ;-) if I remember anything else I will let you know.
    Maybe you're thinking of this song from 1992:

This is the original "piano" version:
    "Just Another Day" by Jon Secada
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yfu9egNOdA

Kohl's plays the "guitar" version by Bernie Williams (vocals by Jon Secada)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lymieQf9iPQ
  5. jp12345 said:

or maybe she says

Cheyenne Kimball - Hanging On ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFiQHh5dC0Y
  6. kennesha said:

Thank you both but those are not it either :-) lol i'm going crazy searching for this song. It is reeeaaaally slow Ooo and when I first heard the song she reminded me of the lady that sings "nothing compares to you" she just had a softer voice. Thanks again for attempting!
  7. kennesha said:

Oh and the lyrics to the chorus might also go "you just keeeeeeeeep meeeeee hanging on" or "Ill just keeeeeeep ooooonnnnnnn holding on"
  8. holly said:

Oh and the lyrics to the chorus might also go "you just keeeeeeeeep meeeeee hanging on" or "Ill just keeeeeeep ooooonnnnnnn holding on"
    Keep Holding On - Avril Lavigne

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmukW1sNlIk
  9. mcheatherstein said:

Default The Little things

or maybe she says

The song is the little things by Colbie Caillat