Journey's song "Don't Stop Believing."

Thread: Journey's song "Don't Stop Believing."

Tags: None
  1. diggsmcgee said:

Question Journey's song "Don't Stop Believing."

I don't know if anyone already asked for this song or not, but I'm not really interested in the actual song. I just want to know what they are talking about. Reason?

The song begins with a melody from Journey's song "Don't Stop Believing." They use this melody many more times, and I'm wondering if the song has something to do with Journey's song; such as a similar story or theme. Why can't I understand what they are saying? Because most of the song is in a language I'm guessing is Spanish.

Does anybody know the song, and/or know what it's about.

(refrain begins "baby come back, [Spanish]..."
  2. mmende87 said:

The song begins with a melody from Journey's song "Don't Stop Believing." They use this melody many more times, and I'm wondering if the song has something to do with Journey's song; such as a similar story or theme. Why can't I understand what they are saying? Because most of the song is in a language I'm guessing is Spanish.

(refrain begins "baby come back, [Spanish]..."[/QUOTE]

It's Magic Juan-"baby come back"
  3. Stephieb said:

Quote Originally Posted by diggsmcgee View Post
    I don't know if anyone already asked for this song or not, but I'm not really interested in the actual song. I just want to know what they are talking about. Reason?

(refrain begins "baby come back, [Spanish]..."
    Magic Juan "Baby Come Back"