H&M store in Austria

Thread: H&M store in Austria

Tags: None
  1. Peter_019 said:

Default H&M store in Austria

Hello out there - please help me! I was at an H&M store in Austria yesterday when I heard an incredible song. Maybe someone of you does know the name of it. From what I can remember the refrain started with something like "I am..." and in the background there was the melody of "Still DRE" from Dr. Dre. Also the beat was quite similar to Still DRE.

I have been searching the internet for hours now and found a lot of remixes from Still Dre, but not this special song ...

So, if anyone of you does know this song, please tell me - I would really appreciate!

Thank you so much!
  2. babirdie said:

Quote Originally Posted by Peter_019 View Post
    Hello out there - please help me! I was at an H&M store in Austria yesterday when I heard an incredible song. Maybe someone of you does know the name of it. From what I can remember the refrain started with something like "I am..." and in the background there was the melody of "Still DRE" from Dr. Dre. Also the beat was quite similar to Still DRE.

I have been searching the internet for hours now and found a lot of remixes from Still Dre, but not this special song ...

So, if anyone of you does know this song, please tell me - I would really appreciate!

Thank you so much!

The song is called "Still" by JJ. It's on their Kills Mixtape. You can download the mixtape for free on various sites. Just google "JJ Kills Mixtape" and should be easy to find.