H&M Manhattan

Thread: H&M Manhattan

Tags: None

Robert812003 said:

Default H&M Manhattan

I heard one a few days ago in a Manhattan location, it's not often that I get bugged by a song in a store. There was a hip-hop like English/British male lead (reminded me of tinie tempah) and a girl by herself in the chorus, ending it with something like 'reach for the sun!' or 'reach to the sun!'

Trouble finding anything like that, any ideas?
    Last edited by Robert812003; 09-11-2011 at 11:04 AM.

2. isgu said:

Quote Originally Posted by Robert812003 View Post
    I heard one a few days ago in a Manhattan location, it's not often that I get bugged by a song in a store. There was a hip-hop like English/British male lead (reminded me of tinie tempah) and a girl by herself in the chorus, ending it with something like 'reach for the sun!' or 'reach to the sun!'

Trouble finding anything like that, any ideas?

Maybe something with The Streets?

Robert812003 said:

Nah, The Streets are really mellow in comparison and don't really use any electronic components in what I heard. This was more of a British hip-hop lead like tinie tempah (or British wannabe gangsta?) and seemed to use the same kind of high end effects and beats you'd hear in club songs or a new Snoop song. It sounded very new or at least very recent. The only things that really stuck were that he repeated the same word or something similar a few times at the end of his verse (making his accent all the more obvious) and the girl (chorus) chimes in about how hope isn't lost, just look to the sun! or something similar. She ended everything with looking to or reaching to the sun...

I honestly thought it's probably a chart topper in the UK atm, it was that appealing, I'm not sure how I would find what is/has been popular outside of the states though.