H&M in Poland

Thread: H&M in Poland

Tags: None
  1. Madamegumbo said:

Default H&M in Poland

Hello everyone, I was at an H&M in Poland (Warsaw, to be specific) in mid-May of this year. I kept hearing a song that was really catchy, quirky, upbeat, and electropop-sounding and had a female vocalist singing lyrics like "I I I I I don't know you... I think you're handsome", "I will know you tonight", and "we could dance till the end of the night". Her voice was a little high-pitched, and she sang her lyrics with a european accent of some kind; she also made sounds like "ee ee ee ee ee" (not gonna lie, I laughed while typing that just now). I've been consistently searching the lyrics on google, but haven't been able to find any matches... I really loved this song, and would greatly appreciate any help!
    Last edited by Madamegumbo; 06-30-2011 at 11:39 PM.
  2. isgu said:

Quote Originally Posted by Madamegumbo View Post
    Hello everyone, I was at an H&M in Poland (Warsaw, to be specific) in mid-May of this year. I kept hearing a song that was really catchy, quirky, upbeat, and electropop-sounding and had a female vocalist singing lyrics like "I I I I I don't know you... I think you're handsome", "I will know you tonight", and "we could dance till the end of the night". Her voice was a little high-pitched, and she sang her lyrics with a european accent of some kind; she also made sounds like "ee ee ee ee ee" (not gonna lie, I laughed while typing that just now). I've been consistently searching the lyrics on google, but haven't been able to find any matches... I really loved this song, and would greatly appreciate any help!
    Hi! I love that song!! It's a Swedish girl named Edda Magnason (Icelandic name) The song is called Handsome....also check out her song Blondie!
  3. Madamegumbo said:

Quote Originally Posted by isgu View Post
    hi! I love that song!! It's a swedish girl named edda magnason (icelandic name) the song is called handsome....also check out her song blondie!

thank you so much!! :d <3