H&M

Thread: H&M

Tags: None
  1. kornelia said:

Default H&M

hi, I visited the h&m store quite often recently. i've heard an amazing song, sounded a bit like soft electro, at the beginning there is only a male voice with some echo, saying something like: 'and every time there is a light... you feel you're close to the god' or so, it was quite dynamic. i have often heard it in topshop stores too. i could really use some help! thanks
  2. kornelia said:

Quote Originally Posted by kornelia View Post
    hi, I visited the h&m store quite often recently. i've heard an amazing song, sounded a bit like soft electro, at the beginning there is only a male voice with some echo, saying something like: 'and every time there is a light... you feel you're close to the god' or so, it was quite dynamic. i have often heard it in topshop stores too. i could really use some help! thanks
    oh and i can add that the male voice sounded a bit like David Gahan from Depeche Mode
  3. Emma-xo said:

Quote Originally Posted by kornelia View Post
    Better than love - Hurts