H&M in Prague

Thread: H&M in Prague

Tags: None
  1. OlivePickles said:

Default H&M in Prague

Hi everyone - I was in an H&M in Prague (the Namesti Republiky store) just a few weeks ago, on 21 July, and I heard a song that I loved but cannot find. I've been searching the internet for days! The genre was dance/house, and the song featured a female lead vocalist singing something like "make it last forever" or "make this last forever" for part of the chorus, and there was at least one rapper, maybe Lil Wayne or Lil Jon. One of the rappers sounded kind of like Will.i.am, but the female singer didn't sound anything like Fergie, so I don't think it was the Black Eyed Peas. But the song and the artists sounded American. At one point, one of the artists named all the other artists collaborating on the piece, but I don't remember any of the names.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much!
  2. OlivePickles said:

Quote Originally Posted by OlivePickles View Post
    Hi everyone - I was in an H&M in Prague (the Namesti Republiky store) just a few weeks ago, on 21 July, and I heard a song that I loved but cannot find. I've been searching the internet for days! The genre was dance/house, and the song featured a female lead vocalist singing something like "make it last forever" or "make this last forever" for part of the chorus, and there was at least one rapper, maybe Lil Wayne or Lil Jon. One of the rappers sounded kind of like Will.i.am, but the female singer didn't sound anything like Fergie, so I don't think it was the Black Eyed Peas. But the song and the artists sounded American. At one point, one of the artists named all the other artists collaborating on the piece, but I don't remember any of the names.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much!
    Hey everyone, just an update -- I finally found the song I've been looking for! The rapper in question was actually Will.i.am, and the track is Best Night by LMFAO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otvC_RqA-_8