H&M in Poland

Thread: H&M in Poland

Tags: None
  1. Madamegumbo said:

Default H&M in Poland

Hello everyone, I was at an H&M in Poland (Warsaw, to be specific) in mid-May of this year. I kept hearing a song that was really catchy, quirky, upbeat, and electropop-sounding and had a female vocalist singing lyrics like "I I I I I don't know you... I think you're handsome", "I will know you tonight", and "we could dance till the end of the night". Her voice was a little high-pitched, and she sang her lyrics with a european accent of some kind; she also made sounds like "ee ee ee ee ee" (not gonna lie, I laughed while typing that just now). I've been consistently searching the lyrics on google, but haven't been able to find any matches... I really loved this song, and would greatly appreciate any help!
  2. Madamegumbo said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ancsinszka View Post
    Hello!

I'm from Budapest, I heard that song a few weeks ago in a store there. I'm looking for it since but can't find. It was a female singer, indie pop or elektropop kind of, chorus was: "I think you're handsome... we could dance till the end of the night" or something like that. Please help if any body finds it familiar! Thanks a lot!

Hey Ancsinszka! I just found the song, called "Handsome" by Edda Magnason. I love that song!
    Last edited by Madamegumbo; 07-03-2011 at 11:39 PM.
  3. Ancsinszka said:

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Madamegumbo View Post
    Hey Ancsinszka! I just found the song, called "Handsome" by Edda Magnason. I love that song!
    Oh My GOD!!! Dear Madamegumbo! I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help! That's the one, oooo I love it too! Oh thank you, thank you so much!!! <3