H&M Toronto eaton centre

Thread: H&M Toronto eaton centre

Tags: None
  1. jchoong said:

Default H&M Toronto eaton centre

I heard this song at the Toronto Eaton Centre location, it was a girl singing, i believe it was pop and it was really catchy. i don't remember the lyrics, but its about love? :S does anyone work there? Maybe you can post the playlist ?
  2. melissa26 said:

Hello out there - please help me! I was at an H&M store in Austria yesterday when I heard an incredible song. Maybe someone of you does know the name of it. From what I can remember the refrain started with something like "I am..." and in the background there was the melody of "Still DRE" from Dr. Dre. Also the beat was quite similar to Still DRE.
    Some people say that the song "Two Weeks" by Grizzly Bear sounds a lot like Still DRE. I don't know if that's the song you're searching for, but it's very pretty, and if it's not, maybe naming the song will help with your search.

I heard this song at the Toronto Eaton Centre location, it was a girl singing, i believe it was pop and it was really catchy. i don't remember the lyrics, but its about love? :S does anyone work there? Maybe you can post the playlist ?
    I have the exact same problem.
    I was at the TAE location too, and there's this dance song, sounds VERY 90's.
    The singer is female, and sings "I'm so ???? ON..... YOUUUU..." Something like that, over , and over and over.
    Sounds like those old 90's dance songs.