H&M UK

Thread: H&M UK

Tags: None
  1. Mogwai said:

Default H&M UK

Hey, stumbled upon this forum because a track I heard at H&M today in the UK is driving me nuts cos I can't find out what it is.

The lyrics included the line 'when I kissed your lips' quite a few times and at one point the line was followed by 'and they tasted salty' the singer was female and it was a bit indie poppy in style.

I need to be put out oy misery on what the damn track is!

Thanks for any help you guys may have or if you can point me to somewhere that has the H&M playlists somewhere.

Thanks
  2. CharChar said:

Default if you find this song please tell me!

Quote Originally Posted by Mogwai View Post
    Hey, stumbled upon this forum because a track I heard at H&M today in the UK is driving me nuts cos I can't find out what it is.

The lyrics included the line 'when I kissed your lips' quite a few times and at one point the line was followed by 'and they tasted salty' the singer was female and it was a bit indie poppy in style.

I need to be put out oy misery on what the damn track is!

Thanks for any help you guys may have or if you can point me to somewhere that has the H&M playlists somewhere.

Thanks
    i came on here to find this song too "/ it was really good.. if you find it please tell me too !!
  3. Mogwai said:

Quote Originally Posted by CharChar View Post
    i came on here to find this song too "/ it was really good.. if you find it please tell me too !!
    Finally found it. It's Kiss Your Lips by Allo Darlin