something about riding a rollercoaster

Thread: something about riding a rollercoaster

Tags: None
  1. QueenShanmeister said:

Question something about riding a rollercoaster

Hey bugmenot1, do you remember a song that was kind of upbeat, and said something about riding a rollercoaster? We used to play it a couple of years ago, perhaps around the time we switched music providers but I don't remember if it was right before or after.
  2. bugmenot1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by QueenShanmeister View Post
    Hey bugmenot1, do you remember a song that was kind of upbeat, and said something about riding a rollercoaster? We used to play it a couple of years ago, perhaps around the time we switched music providers but I don't remember if it was right before or after.
    I don't remember a song like that. Could it be this one? It sure sounds like a Kohl's song:

"Life Is A Rollercoaster" by Ronan Keating
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsN5MtKtWcg
  3. QueenShanmeister said:

Quote Originally Posted by bugmenot1 View Post
    I don't remember a song like that. Could it be this one? It sure sounds like a Kohl's song:

"Life Is A Rollercoaster" by Ronan Keating
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsN5MtKtWcg
    No, it was more upbeat & sang by a woman... I just remember always thinking the song wasn't very appropriate family music. lol
  4. Stephieb said:

No, it was more upbeat & sang by a woman... I just remember always thinking the song wasn't very appropriate family music. lol
    Was it Rollercoaster of Love by Red Hot Chilli Peppers?...A woman sings the verse??? I vaguely remember listening to this song years ago at work
  5. jp12345 said:

6. QueenShanmeister said:

Quote Originally Posted by Stephieb View Post
    Was it Rollercoaster of Love by Red Hot Chilli Peppers?...A woman sings the verse??? I vaguely remember listening to this song years ago at work
    Nope :-(
  7. QueenShanmeister said:

Quote Originally Posted by jp12345 View Post
    No... I give up. lol
  8. bugmenot1 said:

Try this song:

"Rollercoaster" by Brooke Allison
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgvAYUkRJr4
  9. JazzerMan said:

Default "Rollercoaster" song..

I think it might be "Rollercoaster" by Everything But the Girl...some of the lyrics are:

"my life is like an image of a rollercoaster"

"No I'm not...really in your head"

Everything But the Girl is a great duo from England, had a hit a while back with "Driving", and the more upbeat techno song "Missing"...like the deserts miss the rain...

Hope this helps!