Amin & Jalal & Reza Afshan - Khodeto Nashkan

Thread: Amin & Jalal & Reza Afshan - Khodeto Nashkan

Tags: khodeto nashkan

pervin said:

Talking Amin & Jalal & Reza Afshan - Khodeto Nashkan

please translate from farsi to english

http://ba3eda.in/34/Amin-&-Jalal-&-R...odeto-Nashkan/
    Last edited by afsaneh; 09-01-2012 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Thread titles should contain song and artist name.

afsaneh said:

Default Khodet-o nashkan

Amir
    Jalal
    Reza Afshan
    Music by Farshaad Nadimi

Khodet-o nashkan in baar--------------------------------------- don't break your pride this time
    bego ke bar nemigardi------------------------------------------- say that you wouldn't come back
    Begu ke ye baar-e dige ------------------------------------------ say that once more
    baa del-am nasaakhti rafti-------------------------------------- you didn't cope with my heart
    Khodet-o nashkan in baar--------------------------------------- don't break your pride this time
    bego ke dustam nadari------------------------------------------- say that you don't love me
    Begu ke man-o nemikhai---------------------------------------- say that you don't want me
    begu kheili bivafayi------------------------------------------------ say your very unfaithful

Midunam ye baar-e dige ------------------------------ I know once more
    ru gozashte paa mizaari------------------------------- you would forget your past
    Har chi ke ye rooz-i bude ----------------------------- whatever that had existed on day
    Kheili saade jaa mizaari-------------------------------- you would leave behind easily
    To man-o nemikhaay amma-------------------------- you don't want me but
    Man hanooz donbaal-et hastam---------------------- I'm still following you
    To man-o nemikhaay amma ------------------------- you don't want me but
    Man migam aashegh-et hastam--------------------- I say I'm in love with you
    Daaram aaroom aaroom zir-e baarun ghadam mizanam------------------------------- I'm walking under the rain slowly
    To nisti kenaaram khaateraat-o varagh mizanam--------------------------------------- you're not by my side I'm reading the memories
    Saram-o baalaa migiram aasemun-o zol mizanam-------------------------------------- I hold my head up and look at the sky
    Hatta setaare-ham-am shab-aa cheshmak nemizanand------------------------------- even my stars don't twinkle at nights
    Man ke aadet nadaram be tanhaayi gol-am--------------------------------------------- I'm not accustomed to loneliness o my flower
    Man ke nemidunam be kodum gonaahi beram----------------------------------------- I don't know for what sin I should leave
    Parishoonam saram-o mikubam be dar-o divaar -------------------------------------- I'm confused I hit my head to the wall and doors
    To ke rafti o man-am shodam bedun-e yaar-------------------------------------------- since you're gone and I'm without a beloved

Zendegi bi to shode aah o azab o bas--------------------------------- life without you is a sigh and suffering and just that
    Gham-e doori-e to ham eyn-e asaa-ye dast------------------------- the misery of your absence is like a walking stick in my hand
    Be har dari ke mizanam be room baste mishe---------------------- each door I knock gets closed on my face
    Shaayad khodaa mikhaad delam az gham khaste nashe----------- maybe god wants my heart no to get tired of gloom
    Vali misuzam o misaazam baa del-e zaar-am----------------------- but I suffer with patience with my wounded heart
    Jam o joor mikonam shekaste-haa-ye del-e paaram---------------- I collect the parts of my broken heart
    Aare aslant to raast migi man bi maraam-am----------------------- yes you are right it is me who is unscrupulous
    Vali be yaade to shabaa hey nemibaaram--------------------------- but I don't cry for you at nights
    Vali be yaade to shabaa dige hey nemibaaram--------------------- but I don't cry for you at nights any more
    Dige shabaa bazam bedun-e dastat---------------------------------------- at nights without your hands
    aaroom nemigirand hatta in cheshm-aam--------------------------------- my eyes are not consoled any more
    Dige shabaa bazam bedun-e dastaat ------------------------------------- at nights without your hands
    Mibaare az cheshma-am barun-e ashkaam ------------------------------- rain is pouring down from my eyes
    Nemidunam chi shod jodaa shod az man --------------------------------- I don't know what happened that she was separated from me
    Aakhe behem migoft aashegh-et hastam --------------------------------- because she used to tell me she lives me
    Manam migam bargardi dige nistam--------------------------------------- now I say if you come back I'm not there
    Aakhe be eshgh-e to del-o shekastam------------------------------------- because I broke my heart for your love
    To man-o gozaashti rafti --------------------- you left me
    Miyoon-e in hame dard-aam----------------- amongst my pains
    Hatta fekr-e man naboodi-------------------- not even thinking about me
    Aakhe bi to kheili tanhaam------------------- because I'm all alone without you
    Zendegi bi to kharaab-e---------------------- life without you doesn't work
    Hatta donyaa-mam azaab-e----------------- even my world is a torture
    Begu ke khaab-o khiyaal-e------------------- tell me it is a dream
    Del kandan az to mahaal-e ------------------ leaving you is impossible
    Kheili saade bi tafavot------------------------------- vey easily, indifferent
    Baa man o ehsaas-e ghalb-am--------------------- with me and my heart's feelings
    Baazi mikoni azizam -------------------------------- you are playing o my dear
    Akhe man aashegh-et hastam --------------------- because I'm in love with you
    To nemiduni che sakht-e---------------------------- you've no idea how hard it is
    Doori az to kheili sakht-e ---------------------------- being away from you is difficult
    Vali man taaghat miaram---------------------------- but I will tolerate
    Are man taaghat miaram ---------------------------- yes I will tolerate

Doroste nabood-e to baraam eyn-e azaab-e-------------------------- it's right that your absence is a torture
    Vali baa to mundan-am-am dige eyn-e saraab-e--------------------- but your presence is also a mirage
    Be khaateraat-e ghadimi ke barmigardam----------------------------- when I review the old memories
    Mibinam be khodam-o delam bad mikardam ------------------------ I see I was misusing myself and my heart
    Kandam eshgh-eto --------------------------------------------- I cut your love down
    Inam sadaghe sar-e maa -------------------------------------- I give it as alms
    Engaar tab daaram --------------------------------------------- it seems I have a fever,
    misoozam vasat-e sarmaa ------------------------------------ I'm burning in the middle of coldness
    Mani ke aasheghune mundam baraye to -------------------- I was waiting for you full of love
    Mesle parvaane budam---------------------------------------- I was like a butterfly
    Sookhtam be paa-ye to --------------------------------------- I burned for your sake
    Vali nashodi sham'am doret begardam-------------------- but you didn't become my candle so that I would move around you
    Dige niazi nadaaram nagoo barmigardam----------------- now I have no need don't say you would come back
    Tu sharaayet-e sakht-am kassh sabr mikardi-------------- when I was in problem I wish you had waited
    Haalaa ke tamoom shode sarbaazi barmigardi------------- now that the military service if finished you return?
    Khod-et o nashkan ashk be cheshaat nemiaad------------- don't break your pride, tears don't suit your eyes
    Be jaa nemiaram--------------------------------------------- I don't know you
    Esm-et-am be yaad nemiaram------------------------------ I don't remember your name
    To az dast daadi man o baa hame khubiaam--------------- you lost me with all my good qualities
    Nagu pashimunam-------------------------------------------- don't say you are regretful
    Del-am baahat raah nemiad---------------------------------- my heart doesn't put up with you
    In tori behtar-e del-am dige to ro nemikhaad-------------- this way is better my heart doesn't want you anymore
    Dige shabaa bazam bedun-e dastat------------------------------------- at nights without your hands
    aaroom nemigirand hatta in cheshm-aam------------------------------ my eyes are not consoled any more
    Dige shabaa bazam bedun-e dastaat ----------------------------------- at nights without your hands
    Mibaare az cheshma-am barun-e ashkaam ----------------------------- rain is pouring down from my eyes
    Nemidunam chi shod jodaa shod az man ------------------------------- I don't know what happened that she was separated from me
    Aakhe behem migoft aashegh-et hastam ------------------------------- because she used to tell me she lives me
    Manam migam bargardi dige nistam------------------------------------- now I say if you come back I'm not there
    Aakhe be eshgh-e to del-o shekastam----------------------------------- because I broke my heart for your love