"that doot doo doo doot doo doo doo"

Thread: "that doot doo doo doot doo doo doo"

Tags: None
  1. s3an said:

Question "that doot doo doo doot doo doo doo"

looking for another song sung by a woman, in the chorus she's singing about " that doot doo doo doot doo doo doo." I remember her singing something about letting her hips sway (swing?) to the rock and roll beat. I know it's really vague and I apologize, but I've learned to tune out the tunes mostly, except for the weezer, Jack Johnson, Ben Harper, and M ward. Thanks in advance, it seems the community of kohl's employees that frequent this board are pretty good at figuring out which song is which fairly quick.

btw I also work in shoes/home if that helps any.
  2. bugmenot1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by s3an View Post
    looking for another song sung by a woman, in the chorus she's singing about " that doot doo doo doot doo doo doo." I remember her singing something about letting her hips sway (swing?) to the rock and roll beat. I know it's really vague and I apologize, but I've learned to tune out the tunes mostly, except for the weezer, Jack Johnson, Ben Harper, and M ward. Thanks in advance, it seems the community of kohl's employees that frequent this board are pretty good at figuring out which song is which fairly quick.

btw I also work in shoes/home if that helps any.
    "Melody" by Kate Earl
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5z3hDkkiIA