heard this today....

Thread: heard this today....

Tags: None
  1. colette16 said:

Question heard this today....

i was shopping in kohls this morning, and I heard this song that was a cross between jack johnson and ben lee- and by cross i mean the guy's voice sounded like jack johnson but the melody sounded like ben lee's "we're all in this together" and at the end of the song for about a minute there was an accoustic guitar solo playing. Since then, ive been trying to figure out what is and its been driving me crazy lol, especially since I dont remember any lyrics =/,
    if anyone knows what the song is, id appreciate it

lollipop said:

Quote Originally Posted by colette16 View Post
    i was shopping in kohls this morning, and I heard this song that was a cross between jack johnson and ben lee- and by cross i mean the guy's voice sounded like jack johnson but the melody sounded like ben lee's "we're all in this together" and at the end of the song for about a minute there was an accoustic guitar solo playing. Since then, ive been trying to figure out what is and its been driving me crazy lol, especially since I dont remember any lyrics =/,
    Maybe Neil Halstead - Queen Bee ?
  3. bugmenot1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by colette16 View Post
    I think you're talking about this song:

"Go On" by Jack Johnson
    http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/song/Go_On/14022364
  4. colette16 said:

Quote Originally Posted by bugmenot1 View Post
    I think you're talking about this song:

"Go On" by Jack Johnson
    http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/song/Go_On/14022364
    Yup, thats the one, thank you