"spring cleaning"

Thread: "spring cleaning"

Tags: None
  1. projectmU said:

Question "spring cleaning"

alright...ive searched hi and low on google and this is bugging me. hopefully one of you guys can help. i hear this song everytime i work. When i first heard it i swore it was jack johnson but i guess not. Lyrics i remember...starts off with "self proclaimed head of the game.." and the chorus goes like "chew em up, spit em out, there no good to you now" and theres something about "spring cleaning" in there somewhere....lol
    appreciate any ideas!
  2. jennaCALI said:

Quote Originally Posted by projectmU View Post
    alright...ive searched hi and low on google and this is bugging me. hopefully one of you guys can help. i hear this song everytime i work. When i first heard it i swore it was jack johnson but i guess not. Lyrics i remember...starts off with "self proclaimed head of the game.." and the chorus goes like "chew em up, spit em out, there no good to you now" and theres something about "spring cleaning" in there somewhere....lol
    appreciate any ideas!
    ahh i know that song your talking about!! its like "chew em upppp, spit em ooooout, they're no good....to ya now" . yeah it does sound like jack johnson huh.
  3. projectmU said:

Quote Originally Posted by jennaCALI View Post
    ahh i know that song your talking about!! its like "chew em upppp, spit em ooooout, they're no good....to ya now" . yeah it does sound like jack johnson huh.
    thank you! i thought i was crazy, i swore it was jack johnson, lol....turned out to be some dude named bryon friedman. Songs called "spring cleaning". Funny thing is that even knowing the artist/title there isnt much on the net about it, only his myspace....haha